Chapter 7

Mina's POV

"She's hilarious." Sana said laughing hardly over phone. I was telling her about what happened earlier.

Except the 'proposal' thing. It cringes me.

"She's crazy. Flirt, and disgusting." I responded, honestly.

"Try to befriend her, Mina. You two should get along you know. You're living in the same roof."

"Iw. Sounded like we're married."

"Try to agree to whatever she will say to you, until she'll stop saying nonsense things to you." She suggested.

"Why do I have to adjust? She's the one who came suddenly. I thought I was having a vacation to recover myself but I think I just found the one who'll kill me!" I massaged my temple as I felt it throbbing again.

"Shh.. Relax, Mina. I'm sorry. I didn't know she'll be there too. I didn't know Tzuyu suggested our resort to her too. I'm really sorry."

I sighed, "Its fine, I know its not your fault."

"Don't worry, I have a friend there. She's a doctor too and I'll ask her to check you up often. Is that okay?"

"Okay Sana. Thank you. I'll hang up now, I'm sleepy."

"Okay bye, love you."

"Love you too." I hung up and closed my eyes.

Try to agree to whatever she will say to you. Will it work?

-Next Morning.

I was in the kitchen for almost an hour, preparing my salad.

Its almost 10 but Chaeyoung is not coming out of her room yet, which I really hope she will never come out from there.

"Done." I said to myself happily and started eating it. I never knew I was good in preparing simple food. Those food that doesn't need too much effort to make.

I can see the sunrays coming from the glass window of the kitchen. I was silently listening to the sound of nature. This day is really calm.

I hope so.

"BWAAH!"

"AHH!" I freaked out.

If only this crazy girl is out of the picture.

"Good morning Miss. Gold Digger." She greeted happily.

"Good morning Miss. Crazy retarded judgmental bitch." I greeted back. She laughed softly and sat in front of me. She stared at me, smiling. Cute.

What is she doing?

I felt my face heating and I irritatedly asked her, "What are you looking at?" She only smiled more which caused me shy all of a sudden.

"Nothing." She responded and smiled more, I can see her cute dimple.

"You're not cute." I said and she pouted. Iw?
"Please stop that. I'm losing my appetite."

"You're pretty." She responded then got up, walking towards the fridge.

She made me flustered but I still hate her. How could she call me Gold digger when she never know anything about me?

Her back was facing me and I quietly observed her while eating my salad. She's cute on her unicorn pajama and see through shirts. She have strong sex appeal which boys will really like. But I don't think she likes boys too. I mean, she's obviously flirting with me yesterday.

"What are you looking at?" I heard her say when she caught me looking at her which startled me.

"You look funny." I said, averting my eyes back to my salad.

"What? I look sexy? Oh please," she turned to me and smiled.
"I already know."

"I said, you look-"

"Sexy." She walked towards me and leaned on the table facing me. She's smiling while staring at me.

She's flirting again.

"What made you think that I'm a gold digger?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, aside from you're lazy, you also don't know how to cook. You like going outside, wasting your money without doing your work here. You also act like a boss." She smiled after and I smiled back at her.

Try to agree to whatever she will say to you. I want to slap her, right now.

"You're really pretty Miss. Gold digger. Why do ask about it? Have you decided about my proposal?" She leaned more and reached my hair, stroking it smoothly.

"What proposal?" I play dumb, letting her play with my hair.

"Just be my girl and I'll give everything you want." She looked at me seductively, we locked eyes.

Just thinking of it make me want to puke. She's disgusting me.

"I kind of wasn't expecting you were like being desperate over a maid." I said and I noticed her pulling back. She didn't think I could say that.

"I think it's because.. I found you interesting." She only said and turned away, continuing her work.

"You're interested in me?"

"You are too pretty for a maid, it made me curious how much you wanted to dig here?"

My face was flushing, glad Chaeyoung wasn't looking at me. She is complementing me but she's also accusing me.

"But, if you just accept my proposal, I can make it easy for you." She walked towards me and sat in front of me.
"Let me think," I looked at her curiously, "I can give you an apartment I bought a month ago, so you'll have a home to stay in. You don't have to stay here and I'll make sure to give you money. I have a stable work so you don't have to worry about how much money I could give you."

The way she talked was so serious and sincere like she meant everything she said. She really didn't believe me after all. I'm just wasting my time explaining about my whole life as a CEO.

"Maybe, if you will say you love me and give me a ring." I smirked at her.

She started eating her food and her face became serious. Why? Did I say something bad?

"You can't?" I curiously asked, "then I won't."

"So if I say "I love you", you will accept my proposal?" She asked back.

"Why not, if I feel the same way, then there's no problem. Maybe, I can learn to love you." I tried to smile sweetly to her though I cringed with my own words. What am I saying?!

She looked serious again and didn't respond. She's thinking about it.

There's no way I'll accept you're damn proposal!

"But I don't think it will require something like that. You will only accept my proposal because of my money. There's no love related." She stated bitterly and continued eating without looking at me.

What's wrong with her? Did she really think I needed anyone's money so damn bad?

"I already gave you an idea on how to make me accept your proposal, now if you can't do that then don't waste your time on me." I got up and put my plates in the sink. Then I went out of the kitchen leaving her.