Chapter 9

Mina's POV

"Please let me get out of here." I sobbed on my phone.

"You're still not getting along? Come on Mina, It wasn't that hard." Sana said over phone.

"You're only saying it because you didn't know what I'm feeling right now. Are you really my friend?" I cried.

"Of course Mina-chan I am your bestfriend. Why? Is something happened there? You two fought? You slapped her, she slapped you, what?"

"She.." I remembered it again.

"She, what?"

"She," Should I tell Sana about it? She's my bestfriend and I trusted her so definitely yes.
"She kissed me."

I felt my face heating again. I'm blushing whenever I remembered it so I have to forget about it as soon as possible.

"And I'm starving." I continued when Sana didn't respond.

After what happened. I run upstairs and left Chaeyoung. That crazy bitch. She suddenly kissed me and acted like it was nothing to her. She even smiled after she did that. So, I decided to stay in my room. I didn't even eat dinner as she is in the living room watching T.V , not to assume but I think she's waiting for me to come down again so she could flirt with me.

"I'm sorry, c-can you say it again?" I heard her say.

"I'm starving."

"No, no, the first one."

"Please, I'm trying to forget it." I facepalm.

"She kissed you? Are you for real?!" I heard Sana squealed.

"She's crazy, I know, so please let me go back to my work. I'm not feeling dizzy anymore and I think being here will worsen my sickness." I explained.

"Don't worry, I asked my friend to check you tomorrow. Then? After that, what did you do?" Oh no. How could I forget it if she's talking with me about it?

"I'll tell you when I go back there. So let me fly okay?"

"Wai-" I hung up and grabbed my headphone.

I'll make sure to not think of it until tomorrow.

-next day
Chaeyoung's POV

I was busy writing when I heard someone calling outside the gate of the house. I peeked through the window and saw a tall girl. Wearing big summer hat. She's calling Mina's name politely then I saw Mina hurriedly went outside to greet her.

They're talking and the girl kissed her on her cheek. Who is she?

I saw Mina opened the gate for her and they both went inside the house.

I can't see them now, so I closed the window. I decided to continue my work but I was distracted, my mind was thinking about them.

Who is that girl she's talking?

I got up and went outside my room. Walking downstairs, I can hear their giggles. It's my first I heard Mina giggled. She sounded so adorably cute.

I saw them sat in the living room when the girl noticed me. I looked at her and Mina turned her back to see me. We locked eyes but she turned around and ignored me. I went inside the kitchen to make a coffee when I heard someone walked in. I looked at it and it was Mina.

"Who is that girl?" I asked, looking at her.

"Jeongyeon. She's a doctor, and Sana's friend." She said and I noticed her glances at my coffee.