Chapter 5

Chaeyoung's POV

"Yes, she is." Tzuyu said in the other line.

I called her after I left Mina in the kitchen. I am confirming if Mina was telling the truth, but I think she's just a pretty liar. Tzuyu confirmed it already.

"Well, she told me that she's a CEO, an owner of a company. I think she's dreaming too far." I said, hilariously.

"She's just been working here recently, I think, when you arrived there. Don't worry, I know her and I trust her. Just let her be if she wanted to sleep in that room, okay?" Tzuyu laughed. And I heard someone laughing with her too.

"Is Sana with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, and you're disturbing us here. Now shoo!"

"You should have told me earlier! Bye, I'm sorry." I hang up and heard Mina entered her room. She's slamming the door. What if she damage it? She can't pay it.

I sighed and grabbed my laptop. I opened my file of stories and continued writing.

I've been writing stories when I first received my first ever laptop, mom gifted me. I have a passion in writing because I can express my feelings and emotion there freely. I can make my own story. Me, as the creator of my own world.

2 pm later, I went out of my room and noticed Mina's room locked. She wasn't there.

I shrugged it and went downstairs to prepare my food. After I done my lunch I went back to my work and time passed. My stomach growled and I checked the time.

6:45 pm, I went downstairs and smelled a Delicious food. Surprised, I saw Mina eating and I decided to tease her. I found it funny when she's mad, she gets red and will glare really scary like she could kill a person.

"Nice smell," I started "may I?".

There she goes. Her serious look with a hint of irritation.

"Kidding. As if." I chuckled and went to start preparing my food. I really want to eat now. I'm starving.

After a few moments, I noticed she got up and started to walk out the kitchen.

"You're not washing your plates again? Don't tell me I'm the one who'll wash it?" I said and smirked.

She went back in and placed the dishes in the sink and started washing it. She's not gonna say anything?

I observed her, she's wearing flowery, too girly skirt and short shorts. She's sexy, really. She's tall and has an angelic face. She also moves smoothly and elegantly. Like, she's not used to do household chores.

Then why is she working here?

"Done." She said and started walking away.

"You didn't put it back to it's place." I reminded. She sighed and put the plates back. I can feel she's controlling herself to not burst out.

"I can see, you're not used to do that kind of work. Like you never washed a single plate before." I said. She looked at me, hateful.

"I told you. Its because I'm not-"

"Are you something like.." I paused, she looked at me curiously when she's done putting the plates back. "Like a gold digger, perhaps?" I continued. Her eyes widen.

Gotcha.

"What did you say?!" She exclaimed. Like I'm accusing her a crime.

"A gold digger. I mean, someone who's interested only--"

"Tell me you never said that." She threatened.

"But, I said it." I teased, smirking at her.

She's breathing heavily, calming her self? Or is it because I caught her and she's afraid that I'll tell Tzuyu about this.

It took time and I noticed she's very cute when she do that. She's really pretty but she's a good pretty liar. And a gold digger.

"You know what? Whatever. Believe what you want to believe. I'm so done with you." She said calmly. There, she admitted.

She's about to walk out hurriedly when I caught her arm stopping her.

"I have a proposal for you Miss. Gold digger." I whispered.
"Be my girl, and I'll give everything you want."

That's what every gold diggers wanted to hear. It's like a music to their ears when someone was willing to be a victim of their crime. She can't refuse me, I know.

"Die." She whispered back and pushed my hand hard and she walked out.

Maybe, not now.