Chapter 17

Chaeyoung's POV

"Did you really cooked this?" Mina asked again unbelievably for the second time, looking at me unconvincingly for seconds then continued chomping her food like she never eated a single meal.

I prepared a Filipino dish called Chicken Adobo and I'm glad she loved it and even didn't want to believe that I, myself, cooked it.

"No, I actually let the chicken cook itself." I sarcastically said as I chewed my food in front of her face and she looked at me disgusted.

We are inside her bedroom, eating our food. She even declined to eat with me at first but I insisted, besides, I cooked our food so she should let me do my favor. Also, it's our first time to eat dinner together for how many days and this should be memorable.

"Don't speak if your mouth is full." She annoyingly said, quoting the famous rule.

I scoffed, "Then don't ask me while I'm eating."

"I won't then." She shrugged and continued enjoying her food.

"How's your feet?" I asked. She glanced at me but didn't say anything. I looked at her questioningly but she averted her gaze down to her food. "Mina? I'm asking you." I said once again.

"I'm eating." She scooped a spoonful of rice in her mouth and looked at me with raised brows. I rolled my eyes at her and we continued eating silently.

This is so memorable, I could never forget about what happened during this very time forever in my life.
---

We both done eating and were taking a rest for a moment as we are so full. I was drinking my juice when I heard Mina suddenly burped. I glanced at her.

Her eyes widen in embarrassment as she looked at me. "Sorry." She smiled at me sheepishly and I chuckled putting the glass on the bedside table.

She's so cute.

"So, how's your feet?" I asked again at her.

I'm so worried lately, she looked so hurt because of her feet. She can't even take a step with it, she must have sprained it.

"I can't move it." She responded and slowly lifted her leg then placed it again.

I grabbed away our plates together and put it on her bedside table, then I sat on the floor below her as she sat on the edge of the bed. She looked at me weirdly but then softened when she probably realized what I am going to do.

I slowly lifted her swollen foot to my lap, then I started applying some pressure as I gently massaged it with both my hands. She didn't say anything but she is wincing. I pressed her ankles together and she winced more.

"Sorry." I mumbled but continued anyway. "You got sprained your ankle." I concluded as I held it upward turning it into circular motion.

"It's because of you," She blamed, "you startled me."

I giggled while she keeps on wincing. I remembered our fight when she idiotically wounded her finger from a broken plate. That was when I first kissed her 'cause she's blabbering too much, and also because she looked so adorably cute when mad.

"You're happy?" She said furrowing her brow at me.

"No," I replied defensively, "I am actually worried." I said with a smile cause her to look at me confused.

"You're worried of me?" She asked, like she wasn't expecting it.

"I'm worried, because if your feet stays like this, I will take care of you like a personal nurse. Like, right now." I started massaging each her finger toes, pulling it to make a crack sound. Then I massaged back to her ankle, moving upward to her limbs, massaging it side to side.