Chapter 12

-next day
Mina's POV

10am

I've been doing yoga exercise here in the living room for almost an hour now. 

I played a background music through the speakers loudly to wake Chaeyoung up. She didn't come down yet and I assume she's still sleeping.

Every minutes I checked the stairs to see if she come down but I'm already exhausted and sweating, she's still not here.

I hate to admit, but i'm expecting her to suddenly appear from behind, startling the hell out of me, like she usually does.

I took a break by sitting in indian style when I suddenly heard her walking downstairs, though the music is loud, I can still hear her.  So I hurriedly pretends stretching my legs. I was waiting her say something behind me but minute passed, I didn't heard anything. I turned around and she wasn't there.

I got up, turned off the music and went inside the kitchen, I found her cooking bacon and egg.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hey." She greeted back lamely without looking at me. I waited for seconds for her to say something but she is still quiet.

She won't say anything?

"Uhh.. I'm.. Doing yoga-"

"I see." She cutted.

Silly! You don't have to tell her. My mind reminded. I suddenly became embarrassed so I slowly walked outside the room and she didn't say anything. What happened to her?

Red flag?

I walked upstairs, into my room and washed up.

Maybe she didn't want to look at me because I'm sweaty and gross. I thought.

After I cleaned myself, I walked inside the walk-in closet and chose to wear thin big shirt and sexy shorts. I also tied my hair into a bun and I didn't mind wearing bra. I applied lip tint lightly and sprayed myself with my favorite scent then I walked outside my room.

As I walked downstairs, I saw her coming out from the kitchen, coming upstairs. She saw me and looked at me for a second but averted her eyes away too soon.

"I'll watch T.V." I said before she could pass me. But she didn't say anything and continued walking like I was a ghost here.

She's ignoring me? Okay, I will ignore you too then.

Until night came, she's still quiet around me which is strange and the silence inside the house was new to me.

Though, I want to ask if she's okay, because maybe she had a problem that's why she don't have time to deal with me, but I also have my little pride in me.

She ignored me first, so she'll approach me first too.
---

2 days later.

Nothing changed, and I think its getting worst because she's obviously avoiding me now.

She will not eat if I'm still in the kitchen. She don't come out of her room, only when she knows I'm not around, or when Jeongyeon would come and take me around the resort again.

I'm not complaining about it and I'm glad because she stopped bothering me about the proposal thing and I don't have to be the one to avoid her.

I also missed talking to her, though she annoys me most of the time, and  I missed seeing her face. Her crazy- pervert smile.

I feel obliged to admit, I do miss her.
---

3rd day.
-7am

I woke up when I heard a loud thud followed by a laugh coming from the other side of the room which is Chaeyoung's.