Chapter 15

Mina's POV

After I heard Chaeyoung's story, I felt sorry for her and a real disgust to whoever her ex is. And now I understood why she is acting like this.

She suffered abandonment.

She needed someone to stay with her though it would cost her money, she's willing to give that person anything to just be with her because she's afraid to be left at again.

She thinks she's not loved that's why she make love though she doesn't believe it. She didn't believe it because she thinks, it's just a word to cover up the real intentions.

What a mindset.

Then she suddenly told me about last night. Now, I legitimately regretted that I did it.

What is even gotten to my mind why it let my body move on its own?! I know my heart did warned me but I ignored it.

Who's idiot now? My mind sassed.

I shook my head and ignored my sassy brain.

After I washed the dishes, I wiped the table, getting rid of the messy flour. Then I went searching for the mop.

I can't believe I'm actually doing these housemaid's work. I feel like a legit housemaid now. After almost two weeks of living here, I actually managed to act like a maid because either Chaeyoung would force me to do it, or I don't have any choice.

After a decade, I finally found the mop and I started mopping the floor amusingly, as if I have a choice but to act like I love what I'm doing right now. So, I started to hum a song.

Why does this messy flour keeps coming back?

I heaved a deep breathe, relaxing my self when my head heated because of the flour keeps coming back whatever I did to just wipe it away.

I left it there. I would just ask Jihyo about it later.
---

After I finished cleaning the kitchen, I walked uptairs and saw the door of Chaeyoung's room widely open. She did it purposely, I know.

She thinks I'll be falling on her trap again?

I ignored it, and walked inside my room, making sure it was locked after I flopped on my bed. Then I opened my phone. It has...

0 notifications.

No one loves me too T.T

Then I remembered my company.

I scratched my hand as if it has an itchy spot. I want to call my secretary, but I'm hesitant because I'm not ready for any bad news. I dialed Nayeon's number slowly, then I pressed the call button.

Sana won't know anyway.

"Hello miss, how are you?" She sounded happy.

"I'm fine. How's my company going?" I asked, I'm really worried now.

"You didn't even ask me first."

"Oh," That made me feel sorry, I should be worried about my people too.

"Joke! We're all fine here don't worry. And of course, your company is still as great as before. T'was like you didn't left." That made me sighed in relief.

"Thank you so much, Nayeon. And don't worry, in just two months I'll be coming back." I smiled thinking she could see me though we're talking over phone.

"I'm telling you Miss, we're doing our best for the company and you don't have to worry anything, okay? Just enjoy your vacation."

I'm glad she's my secretary. She's a reliable person whom you can trust. An opposite of me because she is loud and goofy. I wonder why she doesn't have any boyfriend. She's pretty and a girlfriend material, someone has to court her real soon before its too late.