Chapter 30

Chaeyoung's POV

I froze when she pulled away and gave me a seductive smile...

Which is really un-Mina like.

How ironic isn't it? I was the one who used to call her that.

Now I know what it feels like being called of something you're not. And I admit, I got slightly offended.

But it doesn't matter now. I know that she knows that I won't be a gold digger to her. She's just saying it to, let's say, giving me a taste of my own medicine.

"Everything." I repeated the word she said awhile ago and she responded a nod which made me narrow my eyes. I smiled when an idea crossed my mind. She might change her mind but I doubt so. "I accept." I said eagerly, "and I want you."

Too straightforward! I thought. I love how confident I am right now, as if all those of what happened from the passed months did not exist.

But to my surprise. Instead of seeing her shocked and disgust face, I saw something dark and felt new of the way she stares at me. It just gives shivers down my spine, weird but I like how she made me feel with just a stare. She didn't say anything but stepped forward a little and slowly leaned her face closer. I almost closed my eyes, expecting her to kiss me but she just stop an inch away from my lips.

We haven't doing anything yet but my heart was already drumming in my chest loudly.

"You desire me that much Chaeyoungie?" She whispered near my lips as I gulped. Damn, why is she like this? Torturing me isn't part in the proposal, is it?

She pulled back when I didn't respond to her. She roamed her eyes around the kitchen for a moment then turned back to me.

"I don't want to get messy here in the kitchen, so how about we get a room?" She said seductively and you will never know how much I wanted to melt from that. Before I know it, she was already dragging me upstairs by holding my hand tightly on hers.

She even brushed passed her bags, doesn't mind bringing them with her.

We didn't reach the door of the master's bedroom yet when she stopped and pulled me to her by my shirt, pressing her body on me. I gasped, taken aback from the sudden action.

She caught my lips eagerly, holding both of my cheek as my hands also trailed from holding her waist to her back, pressing her body to me more. Almost instantly when she started moving her delicate soft lips on me, I parted my lips and she immediately took it as an opportunity to slid her tounge inside me, making me moan softly as I reciprocate with her movement.

I was fully consumed of this new hunger I felt right now. And I need her to satisfy me. And if we stay like this, I don't think we could make it inside the room.

So I took a step forward. Without breaking the kiss, I searched for the knob behind her and flew the door open. She abruptly pushed the master bedroom's door with her feet.

Hmm... Someone's eager...

What I felt right now was beyond cloud 9. And it is not even enough word to explain of all the new feelings I felt right now. The feelings inside me intensified when I heard the sound of the door shuts off. I never knew that just by hearing it could make me feel happier and more than excited.

She parted our bodies, still holding each others arms. My heart is still beating hardly on my chest and we both huffed for air from the session seconds ago. I looked at her, completely out of idea of what to do next.

"You know there's no turning back right?" She asked lowly as she stare at me with those eyes that I barely recognized. It was something unusual because what I saw from her eyes was pure lust and seduction. "I don't know of what will happen tomorrow just after this but can we just forget about that? Let's try to focus of what's gonna happen now."