Chapter 18

Mina's POV

I studied Chaeyoung's face for a moment. She wasn't showing any signs of disgust or frown. Just a plain blank reaction.

Maybe she's just hiding it.

Then her heart-shaped red lips stretched into an amused smile. Embarrassed, I turned my head down but then I felt her soft hands on my cheeks, making me look at her shyly.

"Mina," she paused with a suppressed laughter, "you taste delicious."

My face blushed even more as I keep staring at her perfect, mesmerizing eyes.

Omg. My heart.

I didn't respond to her. I knew that I was craving and hoped that I could taste her soft lips again, so I slowly leaned closer to her but Chaeyoung didn't seem to feel my urges as she pulled back and gave a space between our heated bodies. 

"I have to stay outside, so you can pee." She mumbled softly.

I disappointedly nodded at her and she smiled parting herself away from my hold.

"I'll wait." She winked before she got out and closed the door for me.
---

After the incident inside the bathroom. I tried my best to refrain myself from any extra actions that can hint and might cause again something like what happened earlier. Especially, staring at her for too long. She seemed getting it because she's not even trying on seducing me.

Which is a good thing, perhaps.

The whole day, she seldom leave my side. Only when she had to clean herself and to cook food for us both. Then after that, she's back inside of my room again. Playing with me using my laptop.

I taught her how to play PUBG and Minecraft, and she also tells me a story from one of her short stories. It really gave me a sad feeling because most of it didn't have happy endings.

"It doesn't always need to have happy endings to make a good story, you know." She explained, when I asked her about it. "Sometimes, what makes a good story is because it tells the unexpected, contradict on what you wanted to happen. It's sad, but you can learn with it."

And I felt like she relates it to herself. It tells how sad person and bitter she is when it comes to any love stories.

After that, we ate those delicious food she prepared for us. She even feed me, of course I declined at first but she insisted so I let her. During that moment, I can't help but imagine her as my mo- I mean.. Whatever..

However, I wonder if her willingness to take care of me isn't influenced by her proposal, maybe she made it an excuse to score on me? And what happened in the bathroom was because she took advantage of my situation.

Speaking of her dumb proposal, strangely, she never mentioned it when we're together. Or is it because she's avoiding any fights and just want to gain my trust so she can take advantage of me again.

Look who's judgmental now.

-next day

My foot was getting better every time and I can also step with it but of course, Chaeyoung is still beside me, even when I wanted to go downstairs for some walk. I'm missing the sunlight.

"You sure, you wanted to go out?" Her worried face made me want to laugh.

We're already downstairs and just a few steps towards the front door. Although, its fluttering because she's really worried for me, I'm still doubtful even when she's super caring right now.