Chapter 24

Mina's POV

"I heard Chaeyoung came last week." said Sana and sipped her vanilla flavored smoothie. "My wife told me."

I rolled my eyes to her, "obviously." I took a sip of my strawberry smoothie as Sana put hers on the shiny wooden table.

We're inside her clinic for supposed check up, but she bought us smoothie instead and proceeded bringing up the topic about the girl again.

"And you don't have any plan on telling me about it." She said, crossing her arms tight on her chest.

"I'm trying to forget her," I put my smoothie on the table and looked at her, "and you're no help."

"That's so cliché then." she retorted, I raised a brow in confusion. "Forgetting someone you're in love with? It's the best way to move on, yes... But can you really help your feelings? You can't teach your heart on how to beat so as you can't teach it to forget the one who made it feel that way."

I sighed sadly and put my head on the table, "I don't know what to do aside from that." I feel so dejected.

"Mina, you can't just do that without even trying to have her back." She said.

"I never have her." I retort. And she just chuckled. "What can I do?" I raised my head to look at her, "she hates me now." I said sadly and put my head back on the table.

I can say... She doesn't want to see me ever again.

"And she will always be if you just let her." She said sternly, "you can maybe talk to her, apologize for everything."

"As if, its because of me why she believed that I'm a maid." I glared at her and she just smiled sheepishly, aware of her dumb mistake.

She just admitted to me last month that she told Tzuyu to not tell Chaeyoung about me, in which her evil wife/girlfriend obeyed eagerly in exchange of something... unholy.

"What will I do?" I sadly asked and put my head down on the table again. It's almost surreal for me to ask such question, when I'm the kind of boss that always have ideas to solve any problem.

Maybe if I know of where she is...

"She's in the resort," I quickly looked at Sana, sipping her smoothie and smirked proudly.

She probably thinks that she successfully read my mind because of my reaction.

"Tzuyu just suggested to her the resort again because she had to start writing for Heechul-oppa's project," she rolled her eyes and I let out an amused giggle by her face. She scoffed, "go there and talk to her!"

"But Chaeyoung... doesn't want to see me." I said, felt discouraged by the thought.

"Mina, don't be a pessimist." she held my shoulders to look at her in the eyes. "You don't need to hold back your feelings of wanting to see someone."

I do want to see her. Hug her tightly,  even if it means that I would never see her again. At least, I could say my  goodbyes to her.

Or maybe I could really have her? Who knows?

"It's worth a shot." I winked at her and she happily hugged me tightly.

I can feel her melonszxs...

"If this won't work, I will support your operation: forget the unforgettable." She said behind me as I furrowed my brow at the remark.

"I don't know, I have that kind of operation." I said and she laughed along with me.
---