Chapter 16

Mina's POV

After I hurriedly fled away from the kitchen, afraid of that little monstrous pervert would eat me alive. I locked myself inside my room. Doing nothing except from trash talking my game team over laptop. I played ROS and immediately got hooked by it for the first time.

I just found out that the house doesn't have internet connection so I called Jihyo and she bought me a pocket WiFi.

Just like what I had thought.

Its better to be in a safe zone.

Chaeyoung didn't bother me after though, so after I played. I prepared myself. I washed up. Then wore leggings, a fit crop-top and rubber shoes. I put my hair into a pony and grabbed my phone. Then I went outside the house.

It's already 5:45 in the afternoon and the air were now cold. As soon as I closed the gate, I started jogging.

I jogged around the resort. I love how calm the whole resort is. Some people were already going back to their cottages. Some were still swimming on the calm sea. I would pass some half naked guys and they'd whistle at me by chance which made me cringe.

Miss. Mina Myoui is not a dog to be whistled at. My mind said, pissed.

I came to a halt, panting, and checked my wristwatch. It read 7:00. I'm already sweating but I don't feel like turning back in the house to soon. I still enjoyed the cool fresh air

But my feet is not cooperating. It's already throbbing in pain though my shoes is perfectly fit. So I decided to walk back to the house.

I opened the frontdoor and closed it lazily. Still feeling the pain in my feet.

I can hear my shoes while walking towards the staircase. The house is so quiet, that my every step is audible.

Chaeyoung must be in her room now. I thought.

When I was about to step for the second stair, Chaeyoung suddenly talked behind me which startled the living hell out of me, my foot tripped painfully and I lost my footing, caused me to stumble back. And as quickly as she could, she managed to catch me from behind.

Just like in those cliché scenes of a romance drama.

If my mind had eyes, it is rolling its eyes while thinking of it.

In my case, however, I am wincing in pain coming from my foot as Chaeyoung slowly put me down on the tiled floor.

"Are you okay?" She worriedly asked.

"It's not obvious?" I asked annoyed.

I am obviously messaging my troubled foot and she will just ask me if I'm okay?

"I mean, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." She apologized.

"Of course you would say that." I marked.

I tried to stand up and she gestured on helping me but I stopped her. She obeyed silently but when I started to walk, the pain shots again and I fell right to her arms. Glad she prepared those beforehand.

"Let me help you." She said softly.

I glared at her and gained my balance back, but this time, I held her hand while she's holding my arm with both her hands.

We tried to walk together upstairs carefully, but as we get farther, my feet also hurts as hell and Chaeyoung noticed it, so she snaked her hand around my waist smoothly which earned her later a glare from me.

She smirked I frowned defeatedly.
I should let her if I don't want us to fall back down though she seemed enjoyed by it because she could feel the skin of my waist with her soft palm.

Not to mention, she got a close view of my abs.

"I'm fine now," I said when we stopped in front of my room door. "Thanks." I opened it and she slowly let go of me.

"Can you even walk alone onto your bed?" She curiously asked.

"Don't worry, I can manage." I replied and walked in while holding the doorframe for support.

"I'll close your door." She offered.

I nodded and took a step forward. just when I let go of the door frame, I think, the vein of my foot got stuck and I let go a yell.

I heard Chaeyoung sighed, "Here, let me place you on your bed." She said and walked towards me.

I can feel my heart again.

She helped me got up and she guided me on my bed, placing me gently, like I was a precious living glass.

She's not that bad. My mind commented.

"Thank you." I mumbled, and she only smiled while staring at me until I felt a sudden shyness.

She's checking me out!" The other part of my mind protested.

"Y-you can go away." I stuttered, averting my eyes.

"Have you ate dinner?" She asked.

I shook embarrassedly, looking away and she smiled more.

"Wait, okay? I will cook and I'll bring your food here. Just yell if you want something."

She got out of my room, smiling. I took off my shoes and gently massaged my sore foot.

I don't know why she's suddenly nice.
She wants something? I don't know, then I gasped.

My wink must have done something to her wellbeing!

"Chaeyoung!!" I yelled when I realized something.

I heard her steps hurriedly ran towards my room then she opened the door, peeking her head out.

"Yes?" She asked with the same smile on her face.

I forgot, I should change my sweaty outfit. But I can't walk inside the closet.

"Can you get me clothes?" I asked more like a command.

"What's the magic word?" She asked back, still not getting inside my room.

I rolled my eyes, "puh-lease?".

"It wasn't even pronounced that way." She said and walked in with her usual pervert smile.

After a minute inside the closet, she's still not coming out.

"Hey. Are you still alive in there?" I inquired, I got no response from her.

After another minute, she finally went out.

I asked, "what took you so long?" she threw my clothes near my face so I glared at her.

"Checking sizes and brands." She shrugged. "I got curious when I saw your panties, so-"

What the..

My face flushed hard. "How dare you Chaeyoung!" I exclaimed and she just held out a peace sign while walking out, closing the door after her.

I took a deep relaxing breathes as I calmed myself. Then suddenly the door pry open.

Chaeyoung's head peeked in, "I can help you change your clothes too." She said goofily, dancing her brows.

"Oh Please," I begged which made her look at me with anticipation. "Go away you crazy pervert!" I squeak and she just closed the door back with her crazy smiles.

I repeated the same mantra again, taking deep breathes as I tried to calm my nerves. I should really get used to this from now on.

I hurriedly stripped my crop top and changed into my plain shirt which Chaeyoung gave to me. Then I slowly slid off my leggings.

I swear if Chaeyoung suddenly shows up.. I will really..

I shook my head. As quickly as I could, I changed into my shorts.

I already feel embarrassed just thinking of Chaeyoung choosing clothes for me to wear, what more of her checking my panties one by one?

I just wanted to bury myself in my comforter later.