eight

dongju took a deep breath as he spotted the blue haired male and slowly started walking towards him. geonhak was busy with his phone so the younger grabbed the opportunity to scare him. he went behind geonhak, placed his hands on his shoulders and yelled "BOO!"

but unfortunately it didn't work because the older just turned around and smirked, not even shaken a bit.
"oh hello," smiled the taller.
"gono huck," said the younger in a monotone voice.
"you're still calling me that?"
"always."

geonhak inched closer to dongju so that their noses almost touched. "maybe i can get you to call me other names too then," teased the blue haired male as the younger became red. dongju pushed him away. "creep," he mumbled.

the two males just walked ahead without any sense of direction, making random conversation when they found themselves in the theatre.
"wanna watch a movie?" asked geonhak as the younger slowly nodded.

they chose the first movie they saw as they were desperate, so they got their tickets and popcorn and took their seats. "i hope this'll be good," prayed the younger as geonhak looked at him. "even if it's isn't don't worry. it's really dark here so we can just make out."
that sentence caused him to get hit like a hundred times.

the movie had just started and they were already halfway done with their popcorn. dongju absent mindedly searched for the popcorn without looking, but couldn't find any. he tried to lower his hand even more but he couldn't. he just felt the surface of whatever he was touching get harder as he pressed even more.

that's when he heard a groan from geonhak. "what are you trying to do?" dongju became red when he noticed what actually happened. his accidentally placed his hand on geonhaks crotch and just pressed it harder and harder which caused the other to get a boner.

"are you going to take your hand off or...," trailed off the older as dongju jerked his hand away.
they just watched the rest of the movie as geonhak kept munching on the popcorn and dongju didn't even reach for it once after the incident.

the movie was finally over and the two headed out. "it wasn't a bad movie," stated geonhak as the younger just nodded in agreement. "why are you walking so weirdly?" asked the younger after he noticed the other's duck walk.

"well, after the horrible boner you gave me how am i supposed to walk?" asked geonhak as color rushed dongju's face in memory of the incident. "okay so i need to pee so i'll come right back," hurriedly announced dongju.
"i need to go too," said geonhak as they went to the restroom.

dongju knocked on the door, "gono huck its been fifteen minutes are you shitting?" asked the younger when he heard a faint whimper coming from the stall occupied by the other male but the younger chose to ignore it. lucky for them no one else was in there so it was just the two of them.

"do you want help," asked the younger as he snickered.

the door suddenly unlocked and dongju let out a scream and ran out

princess:
I WAS KIDDING YOU DUMBASS

caveman:
this random 12 year old kid just came inside my stall and stole my toilet paper

princess:
what the actual fuck