forty five

geonhak was an absolute wreck.

all he thought about was dongju. dongju dongju dongju. he couldn't stop thinking about him.

why did he tell him so soon. he ruined everything. what if they broke up? he wouldn't be able to handle it, the boy means the world to him.

geonhak gulped and tried to suppress the big lump that was forming in his throat.

he tried to take his mind off of dongju, but it was too hard. it was next to impossible. in the middle of trying to not think about dongju, his doorbell rang.

ding

geonhak opened the door to see keonhee outside. the taller male let himself in and looked at geonhak.
"from your condition, I presume it didnt go very well last night?" inquired keonhee.

geonhak nodded sadly. he told keonhee that he was planning to confess his love for dongju days ago.

"h-he doesnt love me back," cried geonhak.

keonhee sucked in his breath. "maybe he needs some time to think about it, hak. till then try to take your mind off of him."

geonhak looked up. "how can I-" his voice started cracking. keonhee held the older close to his chest and let him cry it out, stroking his hair.

"there, hak. give him some time. I see the way he looks at you, you two are not going to break up okay? calm down it's going to be fine. he needs to think about things too right? i know it hurts but try to stay strong, hmm?"

geonhak pulled back. "I-I guess," he sniffled.

-x-

geonhak was sitting on his bed, scrolling through his feed although he wasn't paying much attention. he was still thinking about dongju and dongju only and couldn't do anything to take his mind off of the boy.

keonhee was with him for quite a while, but geonhak felt guilty about making the taller stay with him for so long so he lied that he was fine and that keonhee should go home for it was late.

the younger male reluctantly left after asking geonhak again and again if he was sure. keonhee knew that geonhak was not okay, but he figured that the male needed some time alone.

and that brings us back to a depressed geonhak. feeling hungry, he headed to his kitchen to find something to eat. he opened the fridge and stared at it for a while.

ding

the doorbell rang.

-x-

hihi sorry if this chapter was boring :( 

also I'm ending stand by in maybe another 4 to 5 chapters. 🥺🥺

I did start writing another youngwoong fic cause I was that jobless but it will be a while before I can publish it lolol