forty six

geonhak secretly hoped that it was dongju who rang the bell. he walked to the living room, more like he ran to the living room to see who was there.

geonhak opened the door.
"hello sir, would you like to buy-"

geonhak tuned out whatever the man said next. he smiled politely, "sorry but I'm not interested." the other man nodded sadly and went as geonhak closed the door and sighed. he was stupid. he was really stupid to think that it was going to be dongju.

geonhak didn't know he was crying until he felt a teardrop hit his wrist. then another one. and another one. he ruined everything. he ruined his entire relationship with dongju because he just had to fall in love and he just had to tell dongju that.

he hid his face in his palms and sobbed. he didn't know how long he was sobbing until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"hakkie, dont cry." squeaked dongju as the male was on the verge of tears himself.
geonhak turned around, his eyes widening, "d-dongju when did you-"

"you never lock your door, silly," dongju chuckled softly.

geonhak wiped his eyes and stood up. "dongju, I'm really sorry for telling you I loved you out of the blue. listen, you dont have to love me back. let's just go back to how we were. forget I ever told you I loved you."

dongju's eyes glistened, "I'm sorry, geonhak. but I cant go back to how we were." dongju started crying, "I'm really sorry."

geonhak was crushed. he felt a thousand daggers pierce his heart. "w-why dongju? did I do anything to make you hate me? why cant we go back to the way we were?"

dongju sniffled, "cause I love you, you dumbass."

okay are you all happy now :D