thirty seven

⚠️ a lot of intense kissing ig?

seohoe:
GUYS
SHORTY GOT ARRESTED

ddaengjo:
probably for being too hot
WAIY FGSGDHC I WASNT SUPPOSED TO SEND THAT

giraffe:
smh just get a room already you two
ALSO BABE HOW DID HE GET ARRESTED LMAO

seohoe:
okay so
remember tiny dude wanted youngjo to have a normal sleeping pattern and shit right?
so he actually went to check up on youngjo (or he went to his place for other reasons👀)
and youngjo this dumbass was asleep no matter how many times shorty rang the bell or knocked on the door and shit
so this guy literally climbed up to jos window and tried to go in but it was locked
and there was this old lady wearing a purple wig who screamed as she pointed up
turns out she screamed cause she thought the sky was falling
but other people over there saw shortys tiny ass hanging from his window and they called the cops
so long story short hes arrested lol

giraffe:
wow
just
wow
this is hilarious ngl sbzjhzh
okay let's go bail them out
family field trip 🤩
where are dongju and gono huck tho

meanwhile

dongju giggled as geonhak pecked his nose. he then pecked his forehead, the space between his eyes before leaning in to kiss his lips.

dongju responded immediately by deepening the kiss and wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck. he felt himself move backward until his ankle hit the frame of his bed.

geonhak gently laid dongju down on the bed and got on top of him. he started with soft pecks along his jaw, then reaching his neck, where he left a prominent mark.

dongju took off his sweater, revealing a thin t shirt underneath. he pulled geonhak to kiss him again as he slipped his hands under the older's tshirt, internally screaming as he felt his toned body. he tugged at the hem of geonhak's shirt, signaling him to take it off and the blue haired male happily obliged.

they leaned in to connect their lips once more in a feverish kiss, losing sense of all surroundings, the only thing in their minds was each other.

"hey, where are you two not online, we need to bail shorty out- OH MY GOD YOU TWO!" screeched keonhee as he saw geonhak on top of dongju. "IM SO SORRY PLEASE CONTINUE. GAHHHH! KEEP YOUR DOOR LOCKED NEXT TIME!" shouted keonhee.

"keonhee what's taking you so long where are they," said seoho who came to a halting stop when he saw the two males sprawled on the bed.
"it's okay seoho, take deep breaths and walk away," muttered the red haired male to himself as he took his boyfriend's hand and started to walk; trying to get over the traumatic experience the both had just witnessed.

geonhak and dongju on the other hand, had just remained completely silent, too embarrassed to say a word. "I cant believe you forgot to lock the door again," angrily whispered dongju.
"I'm sorry I thought I did. and besides who knew this dumbass would come when we were about to.. " trailed off geonhak

"you do know that we can hear you two right?" said keonhee as he rolled his eyes. "anyways now we're going to bail shorty out do you want to come?? we have to pick up youngjo too."

geonhak got up and put his shirt on and handed dongju's sweater to him. "okay I guess but just give us five minutes."

"sure but come fast."

geonhak grabbed dongjus hand and went to the bathroom and locked it. dongju grabbed geonhak and started kissing him fervently. they were doing this for about 6 minutes until they heard a knock on the door.

"are you two that horny that you're literally making out right now? I can hear you guys moaning ugh."

geonhak pulled back and unlocked the door. "we were just freshening up."

seoho looked at them. "sure. if you mean getting your hair messier and.." seoho looked at the hickey peeking out of dongju's sweater. "you've got to be kidding me."

dongju pulled his sweater up to cover the mark on his neck. "shut up."

the four made their way to the car. "so tell me. why is he arrested now?" asked dongju.

"long story. I'll explain it to you when we get there," sighed keonhee as the four drove to youngjo's house

hehehe now you cant complain about the lack of kissing