ten

princess:
xxxxxx address
be here by 3

caveman:
wow so formal

princess:
stfu do you want to meet up again or not

caveman:
yeah yeah i'm coming
is anyone else there or is it just you

princess:
only dongmyeong but he's going to his friend giwooks house a few minutes after you arrive

caveman:
ah okay cool
also i got popcorn

princess:
don't tell me it's the one that exploded

caveman:
WEVE ONLY MET ONCE AND YOU KNOW ME THAT WELL

princess:
istg

caveman:
okay but your house is pretty nearby it'll just take me like ten minutes to reach

princess:
hopefully you'll be on time then

caveman:
mhm
i wonder what you have planned today
planning on sucking me off maybe?
WAIT YOU ACTUALLY BLOCKED ME WTF

it was a quarter to three as dongju impatiently tapped his leg against the table, fiddling with his phone but nothing seemed interesting. jobless enough, he started reading his conversation with geonhak; letting out soft chuckles in between.

five minutes till three. this time, he lightly tapped his pencil against the table as he was doodling. two minutes later, the paper was still blank. the younger was mind numbingly bored and extremely impatient as he waited for the remaining three minutes to pass. it was just 180 seconds.

29,28, 27 the doorbell rang during the 26th second and dongju practically leapt towards the door; secretly giddy about the fact that he'd invited geonhak over but he obviously couldn't let the other see that. so he took a deep breath and composed himself and then opened the door.

the taller just let out one of the cutest smiles he'd ever seen. "hello." dongju just opened the door wider and gestured for the older to come in.
"wow so eager," laughed geonhak as the younger just gave him a death stare. "you can sit anywhere you want," the younger motioned towards the living room as geonhaks eyes travelled over dongju.

"the living room is there," said the younger as he turned the blue haired male around. geonhak sat on the one seater while the brown haired male sat on the two seater opposite him.
"i'll get us drinks," announced the younger as he stood up to go to the kitchen. as he walked past the one seater, geonhak held his arm and pulled him back which caused dongju to lose his footing so he landed on the older's lap.

dongju was sitting on geonhaks lap as they stared at each other; they just sat there staring at each other for a good five minutes until they heard a scream, "dongju i swear if you and your boyfriend are in the middle of something at least warn me." whined a male who looked a lot like dongju.

dongju jumped off of geonhak, "i tripped and he's not my boyfriend," he stated as his twin rolled his eyes. "sure." his eyes landed on the blue haired male. "gono huck?"
"he calls me that too?" said the exasperated male.
"so that's why you wanted me to go to giwooks place no i get it i don't blame you," whispered the boy to dongju but unfortunately geonhak heard him too but chose not to comment.

once dongmyeong left it was just the two of them. the younger was at a loss for words but apparently the other wasn't. "so show me your room."
the shorter just got up and started walking, gesturing at geonhak to follow him as they went to his room.

it was a pretty average room. a well made bed, nice curtains, few pictures on the wall, some stuck on his closet door. "it's not much but yeah," trailed off the younger as geonhak sat on his bed. "oh you can sit there by all means, you didn't even need to ask," said the younger as he seated himself next to the blue haired male.

"so what have you planned?" smirked the older as he raised his eyebrows suggestively while leaning towards dongju.

dongju pushed him away, "something that doesn't have anything to do with what you're thinking of."
the younger suddenly found himself being pinned by geonhak.

"maybe it's time for a change of plans."

hehe