twenty nine

dongju and geonhak

princess:
I thought you would've liked that

caveman:
i actually started running to your house i was fucking terrified never do that to me ever again do you even know how much I fucking care about you?!

princess:
really

caveman:
rEAlLy

princess:
well
since you were heading over to my place why dont you just come over

caveman:
oki

geonhak didnt even need to knock on the door before being engulfed into a big hug by dongju. "hi," the younger giggled as he placed a soft peck on his lips. the older placed his hand on the small of dongju's back as they went inside.

"let's go on a date tomorrow night if you're free," blurted out geonhak which took the younger by surprise.

"okay."

dongju sat on the sofa. he patted it so that geonhak could seat himself next to the younger.

"okay so youngjo went to hwanwoongs house today I wonder why," dongju started rambling. "they're probably grinding on each other yuck and well shorty keeps evading my questions and he always changes the conversation when I mention youngjo so clearly hes whipped. I mean I was exactly the same way when he asked me about us you know and I would normally not tell you this but since you're my boyfriend now its fine right? and I am really happy that-"

dongju was cut off by a pair of familiar lips moving against his own. geonhak wrapped his arms around the youngers waist. dongju's arms automatically found themselves snaking around the olders neck as he let out a content sigh into his mouth.

the blue haired male pulled back, leaving a soft kiss on his nose as he leaned in to connect their foreheads.

"I've wanted to do that for so long you know that?"

"I'm really happy you did," smiled the younger.

they kissed; now are yall happy? 🤡