forty three

dongju and geonhak

caveman:
are you free?

princess:
yeah what happened

caveman:
I need to tell you something
in person

princess:
okay then why dont you come over :D

caveman:
okii

ding

the much anticipated doorbell finally rang and dongju practically jumped out of his chair, excited to meet his boyfriend. he opened the door to see geonhak holding a bouquet of flowers.

dongju took his hand and led him inside. he then met his lips to geonhak's. "hi," he smiled. the older male pulled back and wrapped his arms around dongju's waist.

"I missed you," smiled geonhak
dongju smiled and pecked him on the cheek, "but I didn't miss you."

geonhak pouted. "I guess I'll be leaving then."

dongju laughed and pulled him back. he wrapped his arms around geonhaks neck. "you're not going anywhere," he said as he leaned in to kiss him.

geonhak put the bouquet down on the coffee table and wrapped his arms around dongju's waist, deepening the kiss by sliding his tongue into dongju's mouth as he explored every inch of his hot cavern.

dongju jumped up and wrapped his legs around geonhaks waist, as geonhak led them to the bedroom.

geonhak pushed dongju into the bed and started attacking him with kisses all over his face as dongju giggled.

"I need to tell you something," geonhak said as he pulled back.

"what is it?"

"I love you,"

dongju's eyes widened. "y-you love me?"
the younger male didn't know what to say.
"t-thank you."

geonhak got off of dongju with a disappointed look on his face. "t-thank you?" he tried his best not to cry right then.

dongju had tears forming behind his eyes. "what do I say geonhak? you took me by surprise I didnt expect that."

geonhak sighed. "I-im sorry. I hoped for too much. I'll be leaving then. bye dongju," geonhak walked to the door and with one longing glance, left the house.

dongju sat there, not sure what to do. hell, he hadn't even processed what geonhak just told him.
geonhak loved him.

did he love geonhak? well he didnt know. he didnt even know what love was, it was completely foreign to him.

he sat there, thinking about geonhak the entire night.

a little bit of angst :( I became sad while writing this but dw it wont last for long 🥺🥺