twenty two

princess:
hElP mE thAt gC iS deMoniC

caveman:
once you go in you cant come out

princess:
*screams*
alSo keonHee iS anNoyinG

caveman:
wbk
they waNt uS to gEt toGetHer

princess:
yeAh ProBabLy foR a bArbeCuE or soMethInG

caveman:
yes pRobabLy
also I want another game night
this time itS uNo

princess:
ok but on one condition

caveman:
what

princess:
it should be in your house this time
dongmyeongs having band practice till the next week for who knows how long

caveman:
okay I believe you for now

princess:
shUt

-----------------------------

"ha." dongju slapped the plus four card just when geonhak threw his last card, causing the older to groan. "I'm getting water," announced the older as he got up to go to the kitchen to fetch a water bottle.

the blue haired twisted the bottle cap and took it off and started drinking.

dongju's mouth went dry as he took notice of the way geonhak gulped the water, his veins popping on his arm as he held the bottle up with it. dongju was convinced the older was gulping the water down extra slowly just to tease him.

"what," asked the older as he screwed the bottle shut and placed it on the coffee table.

"nothing," murmured the younger. "uno," he announced as he threw a yellow six.

geonhak ran his fingers through his hair and clasped it in tufts, a worried look settling on his face.

he took a card from the pile. blue seven, no luck.

dongju smiled to himself as he gently placed a yellow two on the table. "I win."

"ugh."

"hey, dont be so cranky."

"fine I won't."

dongju smiled. the older suddenly patted his lap. the younger just gave him a weird look. geonhak patted his lap again. dongju rolled his eyes as he sat in his lap.

the younger wrapped his arms around geonhaks neck. "so what are you getting me this year, santa?"

the older just rolled his eyes as he inched closer and closer to dongju until they were only millimeters apart. "what do you want?" he whispered.

dongju wanted to pull away but he couldn't at the same time. geonhak was doing something to him.

the older closed his eyes and moved even closer. just a bit closer and they would be kissing.

just when it seemed as if the older was going to close the gap, he moved back and laughed. "you thought I was going to kiss you weren't you."

dongju became red with a mix of fury and embarrassment. "it's not funny gono huck!" he shouted as he hit his shoulder while 'gono huck' just sat there laughing.

dongju suddenly pulled geonhak and crashed their lips in a heated kiss for about four seconds and quickly pulled apart, wiping his mouth.

"well now you got a taste of your own medicine."

he burst out the door before geonhak could even utter a word.

guys oml thank you so much for 2K 💞😭