twenty six

caveman:
can we talk?

princess:
sure

caveman:
im really weirded out by the fact that male seahorses get pregnant

princess:
THATS WHAT YOU WANTED TO TALK ABOUT

caveman:
I mean yeah ig
why 😏

princess:
keep your dirty mind to yourself

caveman:
finE
ooo btW do you want to come over

princess:
why

caveman:
cause I want to see you

princess:
now?

caveman:

yeah why not

princess:
okAy

----------------------------------------

dongju knocked as he stood outside the door. sure he could've just opened it, but he felt like knocking for once. it had only been six seconds but dongju being dongju grew really impatient, so he opened the door to see geonhak fluffing his hair in front of a mirror.

"I was pleasantly surprised that you knocked for once."

"well I won't now because you take forever to open the door."

"what the fuck I could be naked in the living room for all you know."

"i wouldn't mind that."

the older felt blood rushing to his face, "wh- when did yo-" before dongju cut him off. "wow I managed to get you flustered, I'm proud," smiled the younger.

dongju was suddenly slammed into the wall as geonhak put his arms on either side of him.
"I can do worse," he tried to whisper before he broke into a fit of giggles. "you should've seen your face," he roared.

the younger turned on his heel and almost left the house. geonhak grabbed his wrist and pulled him back inside so that they were standing right in front of each other, inches apart.

"so I guess this is when we kiss?"

dongju frowned. "way to ruin it gono huck," he rolled his eyes and smiled, leaning in. geonhak closed his eyes, lips puckered and everything as dongju leaned in and placed a soft peck on his cheek. (the one on his face so stfu yall dirty minded perverts)

the older pouted. "aw come on." dongju just laughed," that's all you're getting for now."

"I'll take it."

stand by got 3K!! 🤩 why do yall read this even sjsjjs lmao anygays tysm you all are seriously the best 🥺💖