twenty four

dongju got so tired of waiting that he just opened geonhak's door and barged in. he was sure that the older left his door unlocked except for at night and his assumption was correct.

geonhak suddenly appeared out of thin air, holding a rolled up newspaper, positioned in a fighting stance.

"unless you want to smash a bug, that's not going to help you at all," stated dongju as geonhak's 'fighting face' turned into one of relief as he put the newspaper down.

"dongju," the older didnt know what to say. for once, he was actually at a loss for words.

dongju just walked forward, and now they were just inches apart.

geonhak leaned in to kiss him when the younger placed his forefinger on the other male's lips. "xxx beach at seven," was all the younger said before he turned around and left.

brouhaha

seoho:
they're probably fucking

babysloth:
wbk

ddaengjo:
istg how are they not married at this point
those man lover things

giraffe:
ugh ikr

princess:
MAN LOVER THINGS
I REPEAT
MAN LOVER THINGS
WHY

babysloth:
ooo so what happened
yall man lovering

caveman:
can yall stop butchering the language

seoho:
fine idec
I'm going to cuddle keonhee now fuck you all

giraffe:
is he hot or what 🤩

---------------------------

geonhak sat down on the sand as he waited for dongju, pinching it between his toes to calm his nerves a little as he thought of what to say. "I like you dongju." no wait that's way too plain, it needed something more. "I like you so fucking much." no way, too enthusiastic.

well he couldnt think of any other alternative because the younger just seated himself next to him, a smile settled on his face. "you see how pretty the moon is?" dongju pointed at the moon. it shined so bright in the pitch black sky, the moonlight illuminating his features.

the younger suddenly leaned in and placed a soft kiss on geonhaks lips. "I've always wanted to kiss someone under the moonlight," he smiled.

"I have romantic feelings for you," said geonhak as he internally cringed at the words that were coming out of his mouth. he kept stumbling upon his words as he tried to find that perfect sentence.
"I'm sorry, that didnt come out the way I wanted to. what I meant wa-"

"I get it gono huck. and i like you too," laughed the younger. he just had the cutest smile that would melt your heart.

geonhak smiled. he pinched dongju's cheeks as he cooed over him. "you're so cute," he was convinced that dongju was an angel from heaven right then.

until he bit his hand, causing the older to yelp.

"aw come on," hissed geonhak as he jerked his hand away.

"just because I like you doesn't mean you get to do that," laughed the younger.

"come here," geonhak held dongju by the waist as he leaned in to kiss him, the older savoring the youngers honey flavored lips under the moonlight.

early update cause why not 🤩i listened to as a star by noir while writing this and I'm soft