eighteen

dongju felt a wave of nausea strike through him. his mouth was dry and his palms were sweating, his heart beating so fast that it was likely to explode. wiping his forehead with the back of his hand, he tried to focus on what was going on in front of him.

geonhak just had to get one jewel card before he could be crowned as the ultimate winner of land of enchantment.

this was bad. dongju still had two cards left to get. he clasped his hands and rested his chin on them, praying for geonhak to miss his turn, but alas it was the winning throw and geonhak grabbed his fourth and final jewel card.

"what did you say? your roof needed to be cleaned." the older paused before adding, "since I'm such a nice person, I won't be so harsh."

the younger let a sigh escape from his lips. "fine. what do you want me to do gono huck."

geonhak tapped his chin as if in deep thought. "hm let's see. first of all you're going to stop calling me gono huck and call me master for the next twenty four hours."

dongju shook his head, backing away, stuttering, "n-no way i can't d-d-do that."

"oh yes you will. you're the one who wanted a bet to be there after all."

dongju dropped his head in defeat. "fine."

"fine what?"

the younger sighed in irritation.
"fine master."

--------------------------------

princess:
you're really annoying yk

caveman:
I thought you found it endearing

princess:
just dont
can I tell you something

caveman:
ohmygod I knew this day would finally come
it's okay dongju I know that you have a collection of severed barbie doll heads

princess:
please I really need to talk to someone
i just feel really empty
and I dont know I just feel like crying rn
I feel like I'm such a burden to everyone yk
and most people just think I'm stuck up but I'm actually not
i just get shy really easily and i may come off as rude
and I really dont have any good friends that I can actually talk to except for hwanwoong and seoho but they have lives too and I dont want to bother them
and I'm probably bothering you too I'm sorry I'll leave

seen

ding

the sound of the doorbell rang throughout the house. dongju raised an eyebrow as he wondered who it could possibly be at this time while he opened the door.

dongju suddenly found himself being pulled in for a hug by geonhak. "you can never be a burden dongju. you're absolutely amazing and I'll smack anyone else who thinks so."

dongju found himself moved to tears. "did you come all the way to say this," his lower lip trembled.

geonhak placed a kiss on the top of his head. "of course I did." as he pulled the younger into another hug. dongju wrapped his arms around geonhak as he cried into his chest and the older held on to him tight while slowly stroking his hair, mumbling soothing words into his ear from time to time.

geonhak be boyfriend material tho also I still have no idea how to play land of enchantment I read the rules but got so confused so I just wrote whatever I understood djdjdj how do kids even play that sdbdixhdb also updates will be a littLe slower now like once in 3-4 days wtv lol