eleven

dongju's face went completely red as realized how close the older was and how easy it was to just lean in and kiss him. he panicked so hard that he forgot how to breathe.

the older just started laughing and got off of dongju; leaving him a blushing mess. "you should've seen the look on your face," cackled the taller as dongju hit him several times. "you. fucking. dick," he said with each hit as the blue haired male just chuckled, wiping tears from his face.
"ah i'm sorry. i just couldn't help it."

the two just hung out the rest of the day practically doing nothing but playing video games and then ordering take out.

unfortunately it was time for geonhak to leave and as much as he'd hate to admit it, dongju was going to miss him. he stood with the door open as geonhak went outside.

"well today was fun," laughed the taller while putting his phone in his pocket.
"it actually was."
"wow i can't believe you actually admitted that. i'm sad you didn't suck me off though."

the older found the door being slammed in his face.
"fuck off," came out the youngers muffled voice as the older just laughed.

-x-

caveman:
hey princess

princess:
i should've poisoned the juice i gave you

caveman:
well you did somewhat
you've poisoned me with your pOve
dove*
live*
lOvE*

princess:
are you drunk

caveman:
only for you baby

princess:
wow you're really gross

caveman:
i can get gross in bed too if yk what i mean
you blocked me again :(