3.

Dom
Next day

I sat outside on the steps with the homies as I waited for Tiana to pull up.

"I got the hoes about to pull up." Deja said, making everybody look at her.

"I know you ain't talking about them bitches from around the corner." Leek shook his head, lighting his black.

"Them bitches trash."

"Facts. I'm tired of these corny ass hood hoes." Zay butted in, flagging her.

"That bitch Ashley got a wild ass booty though, come on." Dej turned her phone, making them both look.

"Come on.." She dragged, swiping through her pictures.

"Damn." They spoke in unison, making me chuckle.

"Look, bro." She said to me and I shook my head.

"Na' chill." I flagged her off, looking away as they all laughed at me.

"See, that nigga scared of the booty. Can't even handle it." She joked, making me shake my head.

Now, I wasn't no bitch but I wasn't into disrespecting my girl. A random bitch, cool, but the bitch they was talking about was fuckable. I couldn't be on no weird shit like that.

"She ain't here yet nigga, chill." She went on, referring to T, making me laugh at her dumb ass antics.

"Oh T on her way?" Leek asked, raising his eyebrows and I nodded, removing my half blunt from my ear.

"Shit, tell her to put me on with one of her suburban friends. I'a fuck the shit outta one of them snow bunnies."

"Man, you don't want them stuck up ass white hoes." Zay told him, shaking his head while I relit my blunt.

"You sleep. The snow bunnies got the best pussy."

"Been there done that." He flagged.

"Bitch ended up tryna say I raped her when she the one asked for the shit."

"Word?" He asked and he nodded his head for confirmation.

"That shit definitely ain't worth it, bro."

"Pause. Who that?" Dej spoke up, making everybody look and clutch our waistbands.

"Oh, that's just that feen ass nigga, Piro." Leek spoke up and I nodded slowly, loosening my grip on my gun.

"Yo, whats up, Dom? You got more of that stuff?" He walked up, asking for more weed.

"Na." I shook my head, looking away. Of course I had it on me but I never sold where I rested at, everybody knew that. Plus T was close by, I ain't need her catching me. She didn't like me selling drugs and I didn't feel like arguing about it.

"The weed you sold me yesterday..?" He went on.

"What's up with it? I got bread." He reached for his pockets, making quickly Dej pull her gun out.

"Woah woah!" He yelled, putting his hands up in the air.

"Don't ever reach for nothin' in front of my crib, nigga. Is you crazy?" I spoke up, shaking my head.

This nigga was going against all kinds of codes, about to lose his life for nothing.

"I ain't got nun' for ya right now and if I did, this ain't the spot to get it." I schooled him, blowing smoke out of my nose.

"Oh, aight." He nodded, looking around at everybody.

"Well when you gon' have some more?" He went onto ask.