7.

The song makes it magical.

Tiana
Next night

First time in a long time, hurtin ' deeply inside. First time in a long time, hurtin' deeply.

Trust. Trust who?

Watchin'myback even whenI'm in the booth

Oh, trust who?

Doin'my thing, but I'm down to come clean, not likeyou. Iwannamake you feelthe weight's offyour shoulders too.

I'll take it.

Just tell me it can't be that crazy, And even if it is that crazy, baby.

I'll take it

I want you, I know you're not an angel.

"Mm." I moaned as Dom and I held onto each other tightly, making slow love.

The music blared through his speakers, muffling the sounds of all my moans and his groans. We were making up for the argument we had yesterday and I couldn't help but to think about everything we've been through together. I couldn't believe I cheated on him. It wasn't worth losing this at all. I'd put this in jeopardy for what?

"Fuck. Don't stop." I begged quietly as he slowly pushed himself in and out of me while I laid there on top of him. Taking all of his long strokes.

"I got you, baby." He groaned in my ear, breathing heavily.

"I love you." He went on, quickly putting me in my feelings more than I already was from the sex and the music combined.

A wave of emotions washed over me as I broke down. I cried in the crook of his neck as I slowly rode him, trying more than enough to keep it together.

You was everything a nigga need. You was everything to me, my love.

Why you keep that little shit from me? Left me down on bended knee.

When I scooped you in the Maybach, the only time a nigga ever made you take a backseat.

Why you do that little shit to me, shawty?

When you know that we was meant to be.

Why'd you keep those things from me, my love?

I've given you enough time..

"Don't stop." I begged, tears pouring down my face.

It was as if the song was reading all of my thoughts and I could no longer contain myself.

Thought I knew the real, then they flipped.

How many times did I ask about this, on God?

Why you let me find out like this, on God?

Houston, we got a problem, my dawg.

All my niggas love you, got us all involved.

Ain't no goin' back to how we started off.

No, no, no, no.

"Dominic." I cried out as he began to penetrate me faster.

"You good, baby?" He spoke up, noticing that something was off as I simply became weak. Letting my arms hang loosely around his neck.

"What's wrong? What I do?" He asked as I bit my lip, getting off of him.