22.

Tiana

"Strip." He spoke sternly before I could even get my words out.

"Huh?"

"Im not repeatin' myself, T." He said, reaching over and grabbing a half of blunt that laid in the ashtray.

Saying nothing else, I slowly got up from his lap and I began to take my clothes off.

"Slow." He instructed as he lit his blunt and I nodded, doing as told.

Slowly taking off my clothes, he watched my every move while he filled the room with smoke. His eyes were undressing me before I could even get the clothes off. It didn't take me too long to get them off though but when I did, he just stared.

I stood there unsure of what to do next as he put the blunt to his lips again, using his free hand to unbuckle his belt.

"Come here." He instructed and I nervously walked over to him, feeling as if it was my first time with him all over again.

Pulling me into his lap, he looked up into my eyes before putting the blunt in between his lips. When he did, his hands began to roam, caressing my chest as I moaned out softly.

"Mm." I closed my eyes, simply enjoying his touch.

Moments later, the front door unexpectedly bursted open, making him roughly yank me toward him.

"Ouch." I whined as he held onto me tightly while Deja, Leek And Zay all came through the door.

"Oh shit." Leek laughed, noticing us first before the other two did.

"Yo, what the fuck, bro?" Deja spat, furrowing her eyebrows.

"How you fuckin' on hoes in here without me?" She went on as I tucked my head into the crook of his neck from embarrassment.

"Get a room, nigga." Zay blurted out in amusement as they all seemly began to walk into the living room like it was nothing.

"Yo, what the fuck is y'all doin'? Go back outside real quick. Y'all don't see T naked?" Dom spat angrily, using his arms and body to cover me.

"Oh shit, that's T?" Zay asked, placing his hand over his mouth.

"Our fault, bro. Our fault. Come on y'all." Leek told them as Deja simply laughed, shaking her head.

As they began to walk back outside, Dominic finally let me go and I turned my face up from the pain I was now feeling in my chest from the way that he yanked me into him.

"I apologize, T." He shook his head.

"You good?" He asked as I held onto my chest.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said simply, feeling the pain slowly go away.

"Aight. Come on, we gon' upstairs." He told me and I nodded slowly, getting off of his lap.

*

Walking into his room, I watched as he walked over to the huge speaker, connecting his phone. This simply brought flashbacks to my mind of all the times we'd done it in here before.

He played music softly as he pulled his white tee over his head, dropping it onto the floor. I couldn't help but to stare at his six pack and deep cut v as he made his way back over to me.

Now standing in front of me, I looked up into his eyes as he gently wrapped his arms around me. He then swiftly picked me up and laid me on my back at the edge of his bed. Standing up straight, he looked down at me like I was piece of meat while he began to unbutton his pants. I watched as he dropped them to the floor and pushed my legs up into the air.