44.

Dominic
3 months later

"What's up, ma?" I smirked, sitting down onto the couch as Diamond walked into the crib.

"Hey." She smiled nervously and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh shit." I said to myself, grabbing my gun off the coffee table.

"Why do you need that?" She asked as I put my gun back in my waistband.

"Stop bitchin' ma." I told her and she slowly sat beside me.

"You good?" I asked her and she nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"I missed you." She rolled her eyes.

"What's all that for?" I smirked and she rolled her eyes again.

"Because you're always playing games with me, Dominic."

"Especially with that girl." She expressed and I let a small smirk appear on my face.

It'd been three months since T and I broke up and I didn't feel no way about it. I was doing my own thing and she was doing hers. We ain't want nothing to do with each other.

"It ain't even like that, ma." I told her and she poked her lips out.

"Yeah, whatever." She said before she pushed her hair into a ponytail and I slightly pulled my sweatpants down.

"Stop playin' with a nigga and suck this dick, Diamond." I spoke sternly and she leaned over, doing as told.

"Shit." I grabbed her ponytail, putting my head back on the couch.

"Damn, ma." I looked down as she went to work.

I watched as she deep throated, not choking one and I couldn't help but to smirk. This bitch was impressive every time.

"Sss-Fuck, ma." I started fucking her face and she kept up with me the whole time.

"Shit. I'm bout' to nut." I told her as she picked up her pace and I sat there, letting her do her thing.

"Hurry up so I can taste you." She begged for it, making a nigga explode.

"Shit." I groaned through gritted teeth as she sucked up every drop.

"Damn." I watched as she removed me from her mouth and gargled before she swallowed every dropped.

"Damn." I watched in amazement.

"You loved that shit, didn't you?" She asked and I shrugged with a smirk.

"It was aight." I joked with her, making her smack her lips with a smile.

"Oh, is that why you always call me back for more?" She tested and I couldn't do shit but laugh.

The bitch gave good head, why not?

"Look, I don't mind. I enjoy sucking your dick."

"Just don't change up again.." She trailed off.