12.

Song in the MM.

More comments.❤️

Dominic

I still can't even go to sleep, you still can't get over me.

I thought you was real, how you fuck someone so close to me

Messed me up emotionally, this ain't how it's 'posed to be. And I know, I know, I know.

You told me you was gon' hold it down. All this time you hoed around

Ain't no point explaining, I ain't capping, girl, it's over now. This is from my heart, my soul. I just had to let you know

You fucked up something good, you could be with me on the road.

When I told you I'm gon' ride for you. I ain't even lie to you-

"Man, fuck this shit." I cut the music off while I sat in my car, smoking a blunt. I was heavy in my feelings and I just wasn't in the mood for shit right now.

I was on my fourth blunt of the day, smoking my pain away. While Tiana ran miles in my brain, I couldn't focus on shit else but her. She had me fucked up physically and mentally.

Breaking me away from my thoughts, I heard a tap on my window, making me sit my seat up.

"Yo." I spoke, rolling the passenger side window down.

"You got that shit?" Piro asked with his homie standing beside him and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yo, what the fuck I tell you about asking for shit near my spot?" I clutched the pistol in my pants.

"Go down the fuckin' block!" I snapped and he smacked his lips, slowly walking away and doing what I said.

"Fuck be wrong with these niggas?" I said to myself, knitting my eyebrows.

No more than a second later, I heard another tap on the window and my blood boiled before I saw who it was.

"Yo, Dom. You good, nigga?"

"Let me in." Deja pressed as I sighed deeply, unlocking the doors.

"What's up?"

"How you feeling, bro?" She got in, rolling the window up and I simply shrugged.

"Ain't shit. I'm coo."

"Just chillin'." I told her and she watched me closely.

"Just chillin'?" She mocked before shaking her head.

"I just saw that feen ass nigga walk up to your car, I was about to end his shit."

"You should've." I scoffed, putting my seat back to where it was.

"But what's up?"

"What's going on with you and T? Y'all making it work or what?" She asked and I turned my lip up.

"Man.."

"Fuck no." I spat and I could feel her looking at me but I ain't look at her. I meant everything I was saying. Tiana and I are done and ain't shit changing that.

More so because I can't even trust her now and everybody know, if you ain't got trust then you ain't got shit.

"So y'all just gon' let six years go down the drain?"

"Damn.." She trailed off and I shrugged carelessly.

"That's on her. She wanted to cheat, I ain't make her do it."