31.

Tiana

"Come here, T." Deja came into the house calling for me as Dominic and I now laid up on the couch. He furrowed his eyebrows, looking up at her as she made her way up the steps.

"Whatchu want from her?" He asked curiously, holding onto me.

"Nigga, mind your business." She spat to him and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"It's fine, Dominic." I told him, standing to my feet.

"Na'. I don't trust it."

"Oh, shut up. We're big girls." I told him with a small smile while he slouched down into the couch more, sighing deeply.

"Aight, man."

Once he finally got out of his feelings, I made my way up stairs and Deja was waiting for me in the bathroom.

"So I got you three of them." She whispered, showing me the boxes.

"I have to take all three?" I asked, obviously new to this. I'd never had to take one of these before.

"Yeah. Just in case one says negative and then another says positive. You know.." She trailed off and I nodded.

"Okay." I agreed as she began to walk out.

"Let me know what they say."

"Okay."

Closing the door, I looked down at the test and became super nervous. That was a good thing though because my nervousness made me have to pee and I needed to pee on all three of these sticks.

Wasting no more time, I opened all three boxes and removed the caps from them. I then lowered my pants and stood over the toilet, holding them under me. It didn't take me long to do, it was actually pretty quick. Once I was finished, I flushed the toilet and placed all of the caps back onto the test.

"I hope I'm not." I said to myself as I looked in the mirror. I didn't want to have to break the news to Dominic. I wasn't sure how he would feel so I just didn't want him to have to feel anything at all.

No pregnancy. No stress.

*
That night
12am

"Man, these niggas be out here fuckin' anything." Deja and the guys went on and on talking about the neighborhood hoes as we all sat outside on the porch.

"Dom the only one with some real solid shit out this bitch." Deja went onto say, looking over to him as he sat there quietly, smoking his blunt.

"That's because I know how to treat my shawty." He blurted out, making all of them smack their lips.

"Here this nigga go." Zay complained, making everybody laugh.

"I mean..nigga I know how to treat a bitch right but I'm not about to be out here treating all these bitches right. Fuck that." Leek spoke up.

"Right." Zay butted in.

"Na', I feel you on that one." Dom added.

"Like come on, you can't treat every bitch like wifey material. These bitches don't even be wifey material." Leek went on as everybody listened intently to his logic.

"Half of these bitches don't even know how to make a nigga happy without offering pussy or some materialistic shit."

"That's true shit." Zay nodded, agreeing with him.

"Then bitches don't even be funny or nothing. Can't even make a nigga laugh. Everything got to be pussy, pussy, pussy."

"Yo." Dej shook her head, laughing.