50.

Epilogue next

Tiana
5 months later
3 weeks until due date

"Dominic." I called as he slowly crept back into the room. He must've thought I was sleeping but I was still awake.

"Yes, baby." He sighed, coming all the way in and dropping his keys onto the dresser.

"Oh am I bothering you?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows, shoving more Oreo ice cream into my mouth.

"Na'.." He trailed off, nonchalantly as he moved around the room, straightening up things.

"Well why aren't you spending time with me?" I asked, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Tiana." He spoke sternly, looking at me.

"Don't start this shit again." He shook his head, being mean to me and I instantly bursted into tears.

Literally sobbing, I closed the gallon of ice cream and threw it down onto the bed.

"Baby, what the fuck is you cryin' for?" He asked as I continued to sob and he stood there looking at me in amusement.

"Stop laughing at me." I cried harder as he sat there with a smug smile on his face.

"Then tell me why you cryin' T."

"If you can tell me why you cryin' I won't laugh at you, ma." He told me as I continued to bawl my eyes out.

"You gon' tell me or you gon' keep cryin'?" He asked and I sighed in distress as he began to wipe my tears with the pads of his thumbs.

"Gon' head. Tell what's wrong, baby." He spoke softly to me.

"You're not spending enough time with me. You left to go to class this morning and then when you got home, you left me again. And now you're trying to make me sleep because you don't like me and you like your friends more." I ended up saying to him and he busted out laughing in my face. I was literally sitting here with tears in my eyes and he was laughing at me.

"Tiana."

"Baby, you-" He started but stopped as he pulled me to him with a smile still on his face.

"Baby, you sittin' there cryin', sayin' I ain't spending enough time withchu but not even 20 minutes ago you told me to get the fuck out of your face and don't ever touch you again."

"Do you remember that, baby?" He asked as my lip trembled.

"No." I looked down at the ice cream I'd just thrown onto the bed, feeling my mouth water for it.

"Baby, I don't know whatchu wun' a nigga to do." He chuckled lightly as I sat up and pulled him to me, hugging him tightly.

"I just want to spend time with you." I cried into his neck, feeling myself calming down from my rage. I was on an emotional rollercoaster these days and I didn't know how to handle it at all. I felt crazy.

"Aight, baby. I'm gon' spend time witchu." He chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"And how you gon' say I left to go to class and then left you again when I got home, baby.." He trailed off, making me pull back to look at him with my wet eyes.

"You know you sent me to four different stores to find this ice cream that you just threw down on the bed?" He asked, looking into my eyes and I pouted.

"Every time I left today other than school, it was because of you, baby." He laughed as my lip trembled.

"You keep wantin' shit and you know your man gon' go and get it for you."