16.

Dominic
Next day

"Yo, ma. Come here." I watched as Dej called for some shawty and a group of her friends crossing the street.

"What?!" One of them yelled back as everybody n the porch laughed.

"I said come here!" Dej yelled this time as the group of girls slowly began to make they're way over to us.

"Man, why you call them little hood boogers over here?" Leek spoke up, looking down at his phone.

"He start fucking white bitches and think he doing something." Zay shook his head and I couldn't help but to laugh. Shit, a nigga needed a good laugh at this point.

"Shawty in the pink hoodie mine." Dej said and Zay narrowed his eyes as they got closer.

"Shawty in the white gon' be mine then." Zay shrugged and I scoffed, shaking my head.

"Aight so I guess blue tights is yours then, nigga." She said to me and I shook my head, waving her off.

"Y'all got that." I stood to my feet, making my way back into the crib. I wasn't in the mood for none of their shit today.

Walking in the spot, I plopped down on the couch and pulled my phone out. My mind ran a mile a minute thinking about Tiana. Lord knows I missed the fuck out of her but I had to get used to life like this. Shawty did me foul so this was how shit had to be.

As I sat there, I scrolled my phone, feeling her phone buzz in my pocket.

"Damn." I said to myself, realizing I still needed to give this shit back to her. I'd had it for over a month and she never came and got it like I thought she would.

Most likely she got another one anyway.

"Yo, Dom." I heard Zay calling me, breaking me away from my thoughts.

"What, nigga?"

"Come here real quick." He said and I sighed deeply, staying put.

I sat there for a while longer before pulling out a wrap and rolling that shit up. I needed to ease my mind if I was going to deal with this shit today.

After taking a few minutes to roll my blunt, I took a long hard pull, inhaling all the smoke and relaxing my body as I did.

I needed this.

"Yo, Dom." I heard them calling again as I sighed deeply, taking another pull before slowly standing to my feet.

"The fuck do these niggas want?" I spat to myself, making my back outside, onto the porch.

"Yo." I said as everybody looked over to me, including the shawties they'd just invited over here.

"Oh yeah, he's fine as hell." I heard one of them say as I looked down at her.

"Dom meet Diamond." Dej spoke up, making me look over to her.

I couldn't do shit but laugh. For weeks Deja's been trying to put me on some pussy and I just didn't want it. I was fucked up in the head right now. I didn't need this shit in my life.

"What's up, ma?" I ended up reluctantly saying to the girl and she blushed hard.

"I'm fine. How are you?" She asked and I shrugged, taking another pull from my blunt.

"I'm chillin'." I told her, looking her up and down.

Now, the girl wasn't ugly but she just wasn't Tiana. I was so used to her that no other bitches really intrigued me. As it should be in a relationship but you know how that goes.