8.

Tiana
30 minutes later

Still sitting at the dining room table, I listened as footsteps came down the staircase. I cleared my throat, mentally preparing for what was about to happen. I knew it was time, I couldn't hold out any longer.

"Tiana." Dom called as I sat up straight.

"I'm in the dining room." I called out as he made his way over to me.

Saying nothing else, he walked in and just looked at me. There was a long silence as I waited for him to speak, wondering if I should just be the one to start.

"Tell me what's up with you." He then spoke, breaking the silence.

"You're crying real tears while I'm fuckin' on you, my sister keep tryna tell me shit in morris code and I'm just confused, ma."

"What's up?" He went on, low key bucking at me.

"Okay.." I trailed off, wiping my sweaty hands again for what felt like the hundredth time.

As I was about to finally speak, the doorbell rang over and over, making me sigh in both defeat and relief. At least I had a little more time to get prepare myself.

"Hol' on, baby." He sighed, making his way over to the door to see who it was.

"What's up, nigga?" One of his friends, Leek, came in with his other friend, Zay, right behind him.

"Ain't shit, what y'all want?"

"Where Dej at?" They asked as he now made his way back over to me.

"She upstairs." He told them and they made their way up there while Dom took a seat directly across from me.

"Aight, go ahead. You got all my attention na', baby." He went onto say, removing the already rolled blunt from behind his ear and patting his pockets for a lighter.

Realizing this might be easier if he was high, I waited a while for him to find it then watched as he sparked it when he finally did. He then took a long pull from it, watching me the entire time.

"So I'm guessing whatever you about to say to me got you scared.." He trailed off, blowing the smoke out.

"What do you mean? Why you say that?" I asked stalling with questions and secretly hoping Dej didn't already tell him.

"Because you still ain't said a word, T." He spoke softly.

"That's because I'm just trying to find the right words." I admitted and he just looked into my eyes.

The room went quiet again as he looked at me and I looked down at my hands.

"Lemme ask you this.." He spoke up, taking another long pull.

"Did I slip up and put a baby in you?" He went onto ask, throwing me all the way off.

"Wait, huh?"

"Is you gon' have my baby?" He asked and I couldn't help to laugh at how wrong he was and he ended up doing the same.

"Look I'm just asking, bae. That's the only thing I can think of that would have you scared like this." He said as the guys came flying back downstairs with Dej right behind them.

"Yo, Dom. The bros and the hoes about to slide." Dej interrupted, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"Hol' on, ma."

"What?" He asked, turning around to look at her.

"You heard her. We bout' to have a orgy in this bitch." Leek joked, making everybody laugh.

Loyalty (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें