46.

Tiana

Awaking from my slumber, I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up at the ceiling then down at the heavy feeling on my stomach.

Dominic was laying directly on me with his ear to my stomach. He'd must've fell asleep there after our long talk last night.

We'd ended up having a full conversation about how we were going to do this. We both knew we shouldn't just jump back into a relationship but we also knew that we had a son on the way who needed both of his parents.

So we both agreed to do what we needed to do as parents and if we ended up back together in the mist of that, they'd be okay too.

"Dominic." I called, needing him to get up so that I could use the bathroom.

"Dom." I called again, making him furrow his eyebrows before his eyes slowly popped opened.

"Get up, I need to pee." I explained to him as he slowly lifted his head up then bent down to kiss my stomach.

When he did, my heart fluttered, watching as he got comfortable in the bed again and fell back to sleep.

While I slowly made my way back toward the bathroom, I couldn't help but to thank god that I didn't get the abortion. If I did, lord only knows how bad he would've continued to be hurt with no one even realizing since he liked to pretend as if he was made of steel. Our baby obviously had major purpose in the both of our lives and I was just thankful for my decisions.

Walking into the bathroom, I quickly handled my business before I washed my hands and left out.

"Bitch, go home. He ain't here." Was all I heard downstairs as I made my way back to Dominic's room.

"Girl, stop lying. I know he's here, I saw his car outside." I heard a familiar voice but I couldn't really put a face on it.

"Yo, bitch. I said he ain't here so go ahead." Deja snapped, making me toot my lips.

Oops. I thought to myself, basically eavesdropping.

"Dominic." I called as I walked back into his room, slowly closing the door behind me.

"What's up, T?" He spoke sleepily as I made my way back over to the bed.

"I think Deja's downstairs arguing with somebody." I went onto say as I got comfortable in his bed.

"About you." I went on.

Sighing deeply, he finally opened his eyes before he sat up and turned around to me.

"Who it sound like?" He asked sleepily, putting his hand on my stomach and I shrugged.

"A girl, that's all I know." I told him and he nodded, rubbing my stomach for a few moments before he got out of the bed.

"Aight." He huffed.

"You hungry?" He went onto ask and I nodded quickly.

"Yes."

"Aight, I'm gon' get you something to eat."

"Pancakes. Please?" I told him since I was randomly in the mood for them and he smirked.

"Aight, I got you, ma."

Nodding, I watched as he moved around the room, getting himself together before he grabbed his hygiene stuff and made his way out of the room.

Moments later, he came back into the room, putting his hygiene stuff back into place and I just sat there watching.

"Tiana." He called, making me raise my eyebrows before he sighed heavily.