41.

Tiana
Next morning

"Shit, T." Dom groaned as he ran his hands through my hair.

"You like it?" I asked, filling my mouth up with his Piece over and over again, bobbing my head.

"Hell yeah, ma."

"Damn." He groaned, laying back onto the bed as I looked up at him while I sucked him off.

I watched as he enjoyed every moment of it and that encouraged me to keep going. I was just simply trying to make up for what happened yesterday, I know I apologized but that didn't seem like enough for me. He needed to know that I was sorry for the things I said.

"Shit, I'm bout' to nut." He groaned, grabbing my head and roughly fucking my face.

"Yes, baby. Cum." I encouraged, looking him in the eyes as I continued to bob my head.

"Cum, baby." I cheered, picking up my pace.

"You gon' swallow that shit?" He asked and I hesitated but I nodded anyway.

This was all for him.

"Yes, baby. Yes." I moaned as I felt his legs tighten up.

Grabbing ahold of my head, he began to fuck my face faster.

"Uh." I moaned as tears began to run down my face from me choking but I took it anyway. All for him.

"I'm nuttin'."

"Catch that shit, ma." He groaned as I felt him releasing into my mouth.

"Mm." I moaned, making sure to catch it all and quickly swallowing it so that I wouldn't have to taste it.

"Shit." He groaned, pulling out of my mouth as I sat up, trying not to move too quickly so I wouldn't hurt my leg.

"So.." I trailed off with a smile.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked, making him chuckle as he laid there exhausted.

"Yeah, T." He nodded as I slowly laid beside him with a smile.

"Did you really?" I asked for reassurance and he nodded with a smirk.

"Yeah, ma. I wouldn't lie to you. I told you when that shit was bad right?" He spoke bluntly, making me roll my eyes.

"Well then good." I sassed, making him smile.

Sitting there for a while longer in silence, I began to think about other ways I could make him happy today. Today was already starting off good and I planned to keep it that way.

Today was going to be all about him.

"Are you hungry, babe?" I asked, looking over to him and running a hand down his face.

"I can buy us some food and we can watch movies." I smiled, watching as he slanted his lips.

"Na'.." He trailed off, getting out of the bed and standing to his feet.

"No?" I furrowed my eyebrows and he shook his head.

"Na'. I ain't hungry, ma." He looked away from me, pulling his pants up.

"I am ready to go though. So get dressed and shit, I'm bout' to take you home." He went onto say and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wait."

"What?" I asked.

"Now, I'm confused.."

"You're taking me home?" I asked, completely thrown off by his sudden urgency to leave.