Bonus Chapter

2 years later

Dominic

"Where T?" Dej asked as she walked in the crib and I plopped down onto the couch.

"She at work right na'."

"I'm bout' to go down to my school and shit though.." I trailed off while I smoked my blunt.

"Oh aight. Where Amiri?" She went onto say and I shook my head, watching him fly pass us.

"Yo!" I yelled as he ran around the house, playing with me. I'd told this nigga to come here and let me put his shoes on multiple times but he was playing in my face right now.

"Yo." She laughed hard.

"That little nigga act just like you." She shook her head as I blew smoke from my mouth, chuckling.

"Don't fuckin' listen." I shook my head as he came running into the living room again and I grabbed him roughly before he could get passed me. He laughed uncontrollably as I put him in the air with one hand.

"Yo." Deja laughed, watching as I held his little ass up in the air.

"T gon' beat your fucking ass handling my nephew like that. You know she don't play."

Smirking, I finally put him down, sitting him on the floor.

"Daddy." He spoke, finally grabbing his shoes and holding them up to me. I couldn't help but to laugh as I put my blunt out and grabbed the shoes from him.

"Na' this nigga wun' put them on."

"He scared na'. He ain't tryna go in the air again." She joked, making me laugh as I shook my head.

My son.

*

Tiana
Hours later

"Aye, shawty! Your nigga know you out here lookin' this good?" Dominic pulled up to my job, leaning out of the window.

"Oh my god." I spoke embarrassed, making my way to the passenger side of the car while he laughed.

Getting in, I covered my face as colleagues of mine came out of the building smiling and laughing before he pulled off.

"You're so annoying." I rolled my eyes at him as he smiled his pearly whites, leaning over to kiss me.

"I hate you." I rolled my eyes before giving in and kissing his lips.

"Yeah aight, you love a nigga." He spoke cockily, making me playfully roll my eyes.

As he drove, I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat with Hailey and Deja, letting them know I was off of work. Since the two of them were supposed to be coming over today.

"How was work, ma?" Dom asked as I put my phone in the cup holder, giving him my attention.

"Work was work." I rolled my eyes, sighing.