+0

"Emergency Broadcast, the moon has been reportedly destroyed and vaporized to a 30% cresent moon"

"Reports about 70% of the moon being vaporised "

"Is it true that we can only see the cresent moon from this day forth?"

YOUR POV
ONE MONTH BEFORE BACK TO SCHOOL

"Yes, Dad. Yes, I'll be fine. No! You don't have to bring me food. I'll be okay, be safe there in Korea. Arasso? I'll tell mom you called." I talked to my dad, in Korean, obviously.

I'm just walking to Kunugigaoka since my 2nd year there didn't go too well. Last night, the principal called. Saying I have been reportedly cheating in my final exams when I was still in 2nd year. Haha! Such stupidity that someone would believe that. Well actually my mom believed him. The look of disgrace my mom had as she scolded me. Telling me to go here as early as I can. Oh, sorry! I haven't introduced myself.

I'm Hwang (Y/N), and you might be thinking, 'isn't hwang.... A korean surname?'

Well, I'm half Japanese half korean. My mom, Hwang (M/n), is Japanese.
My mother is the owner of one of the biggest cooperations in the world. It's been passed down to her, rather.

My father, Hwang (F/n), is a successful businessman like my mom. In short, My parents own two companies.

My older brother, Hwang Jinhyun, is just as regular as me. Nothing much special if I may say so myself. But my brother is more soft and goofy most of the time. I usually just act like that when I'm close to a person. I tend to tease people and annoy them but in a fun way. I never over-annoy a person since I don't like it when they start to think of me as annoying and nosy.

Anyway, ever since dad found out that I "cheated", he got worried. He knows I won't do such a thing so he checks up on me and my mom making sure my mom's temper doesn't get the best of her. My Father is currently in Korea for a seminar and my brother is a college student in Korea so we visit him sometimes.

Before long, I then arrived at the director's office, the tall wooden doors towering before me.

"Surprised to see you here, director. Shouldn't you be enjoying your summer?" I said, teasing the old man.

"Let's not beat around the bush, shall we? Ms. Hwang? You are aware of what you've done, right?" He said, spinning the pen in his hand.

I sat down and nodded. He's stupid for believing such a rumor.

"Good, I'll get straight to the point then." He said, he didn't seem malicious or such. His tone lowered a bit as he took out a stack of papers from the drawers.

"We're transferring you to Class E by the 3rd week of March."

"W-what? Why?! I have good grades! Just because of a rumor you're just gonna dump me there like some trash?! This is such bullshit!" I shouted, slamming my hands against his working table.

His face just remained the same like stone. "It's not just the rumors, Ms. Hwang. Your personality is also the problem. You act like a brat all the time that other students report you to me. No need for entrance exams, Ms. Hwang. You are already enrolled for Class-E."

I simply rolled my eyes, I'm not like that everyday, right?

"You may now go," He said, as I stood up angrily.

"a pleasure," I said sarcastically and slammed the huge door shut. I groaned, I'm such a good person! Why would I even be thrown to Class E?!

HWANG RESIDENCE

Even though mom was disappointed in me, I'm sure she still loves me. I entered the house and removed my shoes.