+17

Before I start, I really wanna thank the people supporting and reading this book!! I really appreciate it❤🤧
Stay safe guys :>
+

-third pov-
-saturday-
-day with karma-
You lifted yourself up from bed and stretched your body. Greeting your stuffed puppy, since your parents won't let you have a dog.

You stood up and tied your hair. Put on some tunes on your bluetooth speaker, humming along the song, dancing from time to time as you fixed up yourself up.

Washing your face, brushing your teeth and doing some personal stuff.

After doing all of that, you laid back down on your heavenly bed and sighed. "I'm hungry." lifting yourself again, you rushed downstairs and opened the food cabinet.

"Hmmmmm.... Aha!" You said as you spotted the waffle mix.

You got ingredients and replaced the water and oil with Milk and butter.

Taking out the waffle maker, you proceeded on making your waffles.

...

"Done!" You made 2 waffles, and plated them. "Yey!"

Drizzling syrup, you were basically drooling. As you couldn't wait any longer, you took a piece of the waffle.

Ate it and... "Ew! Why is it--?!" You took the waffle mix box as you saw nothing wrong with it.

Snatching the milk carton, you sniffed the liquid.

"Yuck! It's expired...." You exclaimed looking at your waffles in pity. "Sorry food, sorry people who die from hunger, sorry God." You said and sadly threw away the waffles and the leftover mix. You washed the dishes and headed back to your room, you just ate 3 pieces of strawberries and figured that was enough.

You looked over to your laptop and walked to your study table. You were no where productive unless you see something that inspires you.

You were at your laptop the whole morning, not noticing it's time for lunch.

Until 12pm you were just doing random stuff in your laptop. You didn't realize until your mom called your phone.

"Yes mom?"

"How are you? Did you eat already? We are currently eating with Jinhyun."

"Jinhyun? Can you pass the phone to him?"

"Yo, wazzup?"

"Jinhyun oppa!! Do you have any idea how much I don't miss you?!"

"How rude! I'm hanging u-"

"Nah just kidding, I miss you!!!"

"Aww you miss my teasing huh? Did you eat already?"

"Uhh, yeah?"

"It's obvious you didn't yet. Eat already! You don't want to get underweight don't you?"

"Okay, okay. I'm so alone here!"

"You should've come with us!"
Your father's voice rang.