+35

"Sports' Festival? And a pole-toppling event?"

"Yeah, apparently they just had to put Isogai's studies on the line. They'll expel him if we lose." Maehara said. "Tch, obviously it's just a plan to embarrass us in front of everyone." Terasaka said, "What should we do? If we don't agree, Isogai will be penalized and maybe even expelled."

"There's no need to do it, guys. Knowing Asano, he'll probably do something crazy. I'll take responsibility and read what I sowed. It doesn't really matter if I get expelled, I don't have to be here to assassinate, right?" Isogai said, leaving the room shocked. "W-wha.."

"YOU ARE NOT A MAN AT ALL!" Every boy threw something at Isogai, "Don't make things any harder, Isogai... We can beat class a, that part is easy" Maehara put a rubber knife on his desk. "He's right."

"Yeah, we should be glad that they caught you."

"We can use this as a chance to get revenge on all of them"

"Rather than toppling it, let's break it"

"Come on, man"

"You guys..." Every boy gathered around him, putting hands on deck. "Alright, let's do it!"

"Yeah!!" Everybody raised their hands and cheered.

~~

Karma was walking home with Nagisa, you were going somewhere with your mom so you figured he could go with Nagisa. They were about to leave campus until Gakushuu pulled him back again. "The Chairman is seeing you again."

"Again?" Karma asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Gakushuu simply nodded, "Nagisa, head home before me. Bye bye." Karma waved goodbye and he followed Gakushuu.

~~

"Are you gonna ask me about (Y/n) again?" Karms plopped himself on the seat. "Are you making progress?" Asano asked,

Karma shook his head no, "How do you expect me to ask her? You do know that gunshootings had burnt bad memories in (Y/n)'s past right? Why can't you just tell the police that you have no absolute idea about her past?"

"Mr. Akabane, who knows what that criminal is up to? But maybe... there is no way to ask her without getting straight to the point..." That made Asano think. "Just protect the girl, as long as that shooter doesn't get caught, (Y/n)'s safety and the school's image will forever be on the line." Asano continued and Karma nodded.
~~

The next day, the students are training for the sports festival. The class is running laps as fast as they can. Jumping on obstacles and crawling and more. You were doing great until some equipments arrive in the mountain, "Karasuma-sensei? What's that?" Kanzaki asks the teacher. "Apparently, another sport got added in the last minute. And Class E needs to participate since Class C can't participate.." Karasuma answered.

"What sport is it?" Koro-sensei asked, "Archery, it's way different from gun aiming, it needs much more skill, which is why we picked up a few equipments to see who can play."

"Sensei! (Y/n) does archery" Kanzaki called out, pointing to me. "Really?" Karasuma-sensei approached you, and you nodded slightly. "Okay, let's test you. I'll set it up and you can refresh your skills"
~~
-your pov-
The range is ready and I took a bow and put a few arrows to the arrow quiver that's hung around me, readying the finger tab. The class was watching me since they're on break. I took a deep breath and took an arrow, putting it on the notch on my bow. Extending my arm then pressing my hand by my jawline and fixing my posture. Closing one eye, trying my best to focus my eye and arrow on the gold zone. Everybody was watching closely, then I released the arrow.