+36

Asano seemed to put some foreign exchange students to his team, 'tch, he's a coward for having to put beefy guys in his team' You thought and scoffed. Suddenly, Asano ordered one of his teammate to take down your class' defence

. Yoshida and Muramatsu gritted their teeth, "Argh! We can't just stand here, we gotta do something!" They both ran to attack the humongous 'middle school' student and got knocked over to the side. To be fair, he was twice their size.

"Why don't you just stand there and actually attack like real men? But you probably don't even understand what I said—"

Karma chuckled, "Okay then, why don't you attack instead of chatting anyway?" He said in Japanese-accented English, but the foreigner just smirked and started running towards Class E's defense. "Now! Operation Tentacles!" Isogai shouted,

The moment the beefy men almost hit the defense, the front row of the defense jumped high enough to take Class A off guard. Then they held Class A down, holding them down further with the pole. "That's rough, how unfair!"

"There's no rule that said you can't use the pole as a weapon. It's called strategy," Terasaka said, "Get...off..of me!"

"We said, we won't let you escape!"

From your sight, you see Asano smiling devilishly with a hand on his chin. Despite the major win you reached a while ago, you can still hear your heartbeat in your ears. Isogai's studies are on the line, and just the thought of that once Class E loses, you and your class would just be made fun of for the rest of the year, just makes you fume in frustration.

You were feeling a bit thirsty, so you tapped Kayano's shoulder, "I'm gonna buy cold water, want some?"

"Yeah," She smiled and you walked off to the canteen, just like the last time, you bumped onto Zoe, you said sorry and smiled, but then she pulled your wrist. "(Y/n), I gotta tell you something." She said sternly, and you nodded slightly, "What's it about?"

"Uhh, let's talk in my classroom, please?" She pleaded, holding both of your hands. You hesitantly nodded, your mind was doubting the intention that Zoe might have.

She took you to Class B, and she closed the door behind the both of you. "Uhh, I overheard Director Asano and Gakushuu talking yesterday..." She looked kind of worried, and she looked at you, "I recieved your text, and yeah, my stepfather has files about Yanagisawa."

Oh right. Zoe's stepfather is a detective. She took something out of her bag, it's a folder. "Please don't open it until you reach home. Read it privately. I gotta go now, thanks for your time (Y/n), I really appreciate it." She said and left you in the room, "Yeah, thanks to you too." You mumbled and headed out the room.

'How the frick am I supposed to hide this?!' You mentally said and cursed under your breath. You headed over to the field again to see the boys running in the stands, "What's happening here?" You asked Kayano and she told something about them being trapped,

"Where's the water?" She asked, oh right.

The moment you saw Zoe, the plan of getting water just popped out of your head. "O-oh, I didn't have my wallet with me."

"What took you so long then? Also, what's that?" She asked, pointing to the black folder in my hand. "Nothing, someone just gave them to me—"

"Let me see!" She tried to get ahold of the secret folder and you quickly guarded the information in your arms, "No! It's private!" You exclaimed which made Kayano stop insisting, "Okay then, whatever you say..."

~~
(Timeskip, it's quite hard to write since my wattpad is laggy)

"Class E won! Unbelievable!" The announcer commented and the boys shouted in joy. "So cool! My kids are so cool! Look over here!" Koro-sensei fangirled and you smiled at the boys. All girls ran in the field and you just walked there calmly.