+8

"Karma?" You said, voice muffled as your mouth was against his shoulder.

"You seem, too sweet... What'd you eat this morning?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Karma?"

"..."

"Hey?"

"What?"

You pulled away and looked at his face. His eyes were wide, "Why? Is something wro-- I WILL KILL YOUUUU!!" Before you could finish, once you turned around, Karma's lips touched your cheeks. Both cheeks were heating up, both flushed and furious.

All he could do was laugh mischievously as you repeatedly hit his chest. He raised his hands and held yours. "Ya! Hajima! (stop!)" After he said that you were confused.

"Eh? Since when did you learn Korean?" You asked as he chuckled, putting your hands down. "Yesterday, I figured this would happen so I learned a few words. Oh! By the way, do you speak Thai?" He asked and you were left pondering.

"Thai? I don't think so." You said and looked at him, "Why? Did you learn some words to impress me?"

"In fact yes. Okay, I learnt one word only... And it's, C̄hạn chxb khuṇ." He said in perfect accent.

"Ohh, what does that mean?" You said, curious at the boy's sudden words.

"You find out for your self," He stuck out his tongue and you rolled your eyes. "Whatever, it's probably not important. Ahh~ anyways... I'm a bit tired. I'll be heading back now." You smiled, "Okay~ I'll walk you there."

The walk was silent as you were sulking about you couldn't make him blush the whole day.

"I'll be okay now, goodnight... Karma-kun"

"Okay~ Don't stay up late," He warned and you just chuckled. Gently closing the door.

Little did both of you know that Koro-sensei was eavesdropping again. "Nyurufufufufufufu~ I can already imagine the look on her face once she found out C̄hạn chxb khuṇ means 'I like you'. Smooth, Karma Akabane, very smooth." Koro-sensei blushed and wrote on his little notebook.

~~~

It was the next Monday. All of you headed back to Tokyo safely. Your mom picked you up and you didn't even dare to speak about what happened in the trip, if ever your mom asks you would just leave out dangerous parts as she would freak out and ban you from school trips again.

You and Karma was walking to school, it's an everyday routine for both of you to walk together to school and to walk home together. It has been a practiced habit of the both of you.

"Nagisa-kun! Sugino-kun! Wait up for us!" You shouted as you grabbed Karma's wrist and dragged him along with you to Nagisa at Sugino.

"Oh! (Y/n)-san, Ohayo!" Sugino said, as I greeted him back. Nagisa walked beside me as normal chatters started off like every morning.

Leaving Karma with Sugino, the both isn't awkward, they just.... Don't communicate well.

"Guys!" We all turned around to see Isogai.

"Did you read Karasuma-sensei's text message to the class? A new student is here," He said and pulled out his phone. You on the other hand, pulled out your phone and stood next to Karma as Kayano arrived... Knowing she's really close to Nagisa.

"Judging from the text, it may be an assassin." Sugino said as I whispered to Karma's ear.

"Another Rival, huh?" You asked him and he sighed playfully. You both laughed until Okajima butted in the chat. Saying that he got a picture of the new girl.