+26

The next day came as you and Karma was just walking on the shore and the white sand rubbing against your feet.

It was sunset again, the whole class will leave this beautiful island by tomorrow morning.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" you said, looking at your feet as Karma has his hands shoved in his pocket.

"(Y/n), so remember when I told you that Thai Phrase?" Karma said, looking over to your peaceful figure. "Yeah?"

"Well, it actually meant 'I li---" Karma got cut off when Maehara approached the two of you.

"Karma, (Y/n). Koro-sensei wants a little class meeting." Maehara said, and you smiled, "Okie! We'll be there!"

Maehara smiled back and left,

"Let's go?" You held Karma's head.

'Goddammit, I was supposed to say it.' Karma cursed internally but smiled at you, "Yeah." He said,

Soon, you and Karma reached the place where Koro-sensei wanted to meet. The whole class was there sitting at the wooden floor of the hotel terrace.
~~

"Courage test? Now?" Nagisa asks, as the octopus started stretching.

"What better activity for a midsummer night?" Koro-sensei said.

"Maybe you're just looking for an excuse to play." Karma said, "well unlike you, I was stuck in an indestructible shell for 24 hours in this beautiful island!"

"A courage test sounds kinda fun..." You said, smiling joyfully. "Yup, but it sounds kinda scary though," Hinano stated,

"no worries, Koro-sensei is the only monster here." Sugino looked over to her, and she agreed.

Although you were a bit skeptical, Koro-sensei being Koro-sensei. He's pretty much a perverted chicken octopus. So he probably has something sleazy in mind,

Something like... Matchmaking.
~~

"We'll have it here in the ocean cavern, girls pair up with boys and head to the exit..." Koro-sensei said,

"Karma-kun~ let's pair up?" You scooted over to the redhead, "Hmm... Okay," He said, blankly.

The two of you entered the cavern up first, "oh, right. What did you want to say again?" You clinged on Karma's arm.

"Nothing, it's not that important anyways." He sighed and you let go off his arm while glaring at him.

"Anything that comes out of your mouth is important, you even said that when we went to mcdonalds." You distanced yourself.

"Well this time it isn't that important so..." He grabbed your arm and pulled you in, snaking his arm around your waist.

You grew comfortable with him being touchy sometimes, but you still get flattered at times.

Silence was heard as all you heard were your footsteps,

"wanna talk about potatoes?" You asked, earning a giggle from the redhead. "Why do you wanna talk about yourself?" Karma said, making you glare at him and pinch his sides.

"Ahh! Just kidding!" Karma exclaimed, he laughed and tightened the grip on your waist.

"I'm too pretty to be a potato," you said, blankly. Karma fake gagged and laughed afterwards

"Yah! What's up with you?" Your voice echoed through out the cavern.

Karma was about to say something but he was interrupted by Koro-sensei telling some kind of story but you and Karma were just questioning your existence at this point.