+15

-your pov-

My phone started started ringing while my classmates are just digging in the food that new teacher brought us.

"Takaoka-sensei, let me excuse myself please..." I approached him as he nodded joyfully. I ran to the classroom,

Incoming call from Mom💕😚

Accept|Ignore

"Mom? Hello? How's the flight?"

"*Hello? Dear? We're still at home.*"

"Yes mom? Is something wrong? Aren't you supposed to be in Korea by now?"

"*Can you go home right now? Please get your father's pills. He had a seizure in the airport, he's currently in the XXX hospital right now. They don't have his kind of pills and neither does my clinic have them. So please, sweetie... Get them for your father.*"

eh? It's been almost 3 years since his last seizure happened. Aren't those pills expired by now?

i thought as I slowly get worried.

"Okay, I'll be there in 30."

I hung up and fixed my stuff. I ran outside,

"Sensei! Forgive me I promise I won't do it again. There's just something that came up... I'll see you maybe tomorrow!" I said as I run out the campus. Almost nobody understood what you said from the speed you're talking in.
~~~

-third pov-

It was dismissal, Kayano and Kanzaki was supposed to walk with you today but they guess not.

"Do you think it's about (Y/n)'s family again?" Kanzaki asked the green haired girl. "I dunno, but judging from the look on her face, it's surely worrisome."

Karma on the other hand, was debating whether he should call you or not.

In the end he chose not to, he has to give you privacy either way.

He's gonna walk with Nagisa today as he doesn't wanna go home alone. Even if he's alone at home.

The walk home wasn't that quiet, a few chatters as Karma teases Nagisa from time to time.

"Well, I'll head here now. Bye bye Nagisa-kun!" Karma bid goodbye. "Okay, bye Karma!"

As Karma walks past your house, no lights were on and no cars were in the driveway. Both cars were gone.

Karma's head was filled with question as he just shook it off.
~~
The next day came,

For you, you were just looking after your father in the hospital. The doctor said he'll be fine. It was just a sudden shock from the brain, and we should expect for more seizures.

Although it should end by a month or two.

You were relieved,

As you were just sitting by the window, it was a rather cloudy day. You decided to skip class so you could watch after your father.

Originally, your parents were supposed to leave for Korea by yesterday.. But then the incident happened, so your mother is settling this in the airport right now.

The beeping sound of the monitor started beeping rapidly. The body of your father started shaking as he makes sounds.

"Dad? Doctor!!" You called out for a medical professional.

You slowly move your father to its side, you check your wristwatch as you time the seizure. Putting a pillow under his head you hoped it would end quickly. You never liked dealing with seizures, it scares you from the fact that some people experience this often.