+12

You arrived home, ate dinner, washed up and is getting ready for bed. You never realized you left your phone in your room, you unlocked your phone, seeing the lockscreen of the device.

It was the selfie of you and Karma laughing in the playground swing. You both looked so happy,

Staring at the picture smiling, you never realized how many missed calls you have.

9 missed calls from bakabane😝
dismiss|call back|clear
14 new messages from bakabane😝
dismiss|reply|clear

Calling bakabane😝 back...

Ringing...

"*(Y/n)! For what seems like ages you finally answered!*"

You heard the Akabane's voice, you smiled as you sighed.

"Gomenasai, I left my phone in my room. Why'd you call?" You laid down while dimming the lights as you take your macbook and powered it on.

"*Nothing, I just wanted to know if you already arrived home.*"

"Oh, well. I already did. How was the movie then?"

"*It was okay, although the endings a bit cliché.*" He laughs through the phone.

"Oh, Hahaha."

The conversation grew longer although you both had to cut it off, Karma said that he had to make a short summary of the movie as a little payment to Koro-sensei.

"Alright, goodnight Karma"

"*Okay~ goodnight~!*"

~~~
-your pov-
The next day came, it was raining so me and Karma were forced to take a bus. Arriving at school, it was pouring large droplets of waters. You approached Kayano as usual chatters began again.

Koro-sensei arrived with his head 2x larger than usual. Telling us to take our seats.

"Koro-sensei, kindly explain why your head is 33% larger than usual." Ritsu asked,

Fine, 33% then.

"It's because of the humidity, I soaked up my moisture. That's why I'm swelled."

"What are you? Uncooked rice?" Maehara snickered to the octopus.

-

"Okay, did Karasuma tell you that a new transfer student is coming?" Koro-sensei finished up drying and squeezing out the liquid in his face.

"Another assassin?" one of us said earning Koro-sensei's attention

"I had trouble last time underestimating Ritsu."  The octopus said, "I won't be careless this time."

"Whatever it is, I'm happy another student is joining all of you." he said joining his tentacles together.

"By the way, Ritsu, did you hear anything? You're a transfer student assassin as well." Hara said turninh around to the box.