+33

The sudden news has brought a shock to you, you plopped yourself on your bed and sighed. "Who could be that man?" You mumbled to yourself. "Is it possible that it's the same man who tried to shoot me?" You were brainstorming about what Charlie told you but all those thoughts popped out your mind when a knock was heard in your mind.

The door opened, revealing your mom. "Hon, it's time to eat. Change your clothes first, okay?"

"okay mom..." You smiled weakly. She closed to door, making the room dead silent again, as the only thing that you could hear was the buzzing airconditioner. You walked to your wardrobe and grabbed a gray shirt and shorts. Cleaning up for yourself, then going downstairs to eat.

You sat down the wooden carved chair and scooped a cup of rice. "You're quite late to go home today, another meeting?" Your father asked and you shook your head no. "I had to meet an old friend."

"Who?" he asked, 'should I tell him?' you thought, 'no, I shouldn't'

"Euna-ssi, why?" You lied, and he nodded. "Euna-ssi? Since when did she come back from Toronto?" Your mom asked, "Last week," you lied again, and when they let you be, you let out a sigh.

'I should tell dad, he can find out this mystery, right?" You took a peice of pork and put it in your mouth. 'but if he can solve this, how come after 8 years, this mystery hasn't been solved yet?'

'what can a footage even contribute?.. well the information of the killer being an old trainee of dad is helpful.... wait, didn't she say that the killer is a scientist?'

your mind started hurting of the information you were given, soon enough, dinner ended and you headed upstairs to your room. You took your macbook and started typing on the keyboard.

search google|| Scientists in Japan
.
.
.
.
1,090,809 results in 0.56 second

Lists of Scientists in Japan

Scientists in Tokyo, Japan

best paid scientists in the world

best scientisists in Japan

.
.
.
.

you pressed every single link and researched every scientist that gets said. And no one had the information of once being a ministry of defence trainee.

"Nothing. nothing... nothing... wait how is this even gonna help?" You scratched your head. The only thing illuminating the room was your macbook and your eyes started to hurt.

you tried looking for your anti-uv harry potter glasses, so you stood up and opened multiple drawers. "oh right, I left it in the study room," You ran downstairs quietly and went to the study room, hitting the lights. You opened many drawers and you still can't find it.

You sighed and sat on your dad's chair, you eyed the files your father has, it was piled up into many categories. But then an idea popped in your mind, finding your glasses were long forgotten. Opening the file cabinet, you tried to look for the 'Ministry of Defence' files.

TAG M
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ministry of defense[JAPAN]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ministry of defense[SOUTH KOREA]