+37

-your pov-

"Hwang Y/n! Come down here right now!"

I hear my father shout from downstairs, oh shoot, why does he sound so serious?

I widen my eyes, and stood up slowly from the chair. He isn't mad.. Is he?

A million thoughts were in my head, did he find out that I was looking into my grandma's case? Or that I was skipping classes- wait no, that's a normal thing for them- but still!

It's so obvious that he's mad, he even used Korean... He talks to me and Jinhyun in Japanese, ohh shit I'm dead.

"Y/n! Did you hear me?"

"Yeah! Wait a sec!" I bit my lip in anxiousness, ah crap whatever.

I opened my door and made eye contact with my dad over the railing. My mom was on the couch, her legs crossed. They were still in their formal clothes, from a meeting probably.

And Jinhyun was... Nowhere to be found.

"Y-yeah? What's wrong?" I shakily walk towards the railing that overlooks the living room.

"Come down here." He said sternly, putting his hands on his waist after pushing up his glasses.

I swiftly moved my feet and shuffled downstairs, smiling innocently then asking what's wrong once again.

"You little brat." He said, squinting his eyes in annoyance. "Eh?" My heart beated  much faster, but he suddenly laughed.

(a/n: i actually based y/n's father on levi so... Minus the personality and height ofc, just his appearance, he's 6'2 btw)

He patted my head and hugged me, "Umm.. What?"

"You didn't tell me you were dating that red head, why didn't you tell me?" He smiled lovingly at me, "... Mom told you?"

"It kinda spilled." Mom stood up and pinched dad's arm. "From then on he wouldn't stop talking about your and Karma's wedding."

"What–"

"That doesn't matter, does it? Haha! My princess is grown up..." He wipes a fake tear, but then he excuses himself after his phone started ringing, and went outside.

"Umm, mom?"

"Yeah sweetheart?"

"Dad won't... Ask to see Karma tomorrow.. Will he?"

"That's something, I can't really assure... We'll see." She smiles at me, and takes off her coat.

"Darling, I'll be heading to the headquarters for now.. Something came up about the stocks." Dad went inside once again to let mom know, "Alright, be safe."

She smiles and walked over to him to peck his lips.

'Aww.' I would always find it cute when mom and dad does that, to be honest, they don't look anywhere near their ages.

They look like fresh graduates, not gonna lie.

"And Y/n, I'd like to talk to Karma tomorrow, I'm sure that'd be okay right?" Before I could comprehend what he just said, he immediately patted my hand and left in seconds.

Wait what

~~

Ah shit, this is awkward.

It's happening.

The moment Karma knocked on the door to pick me up, not to his luck oh no, my dad opened the door for me.