+20

-a week before finals-

You decided to visit Karma and bring him some books so he could study along with the whole class. You were holding quite a few books as you went in his room

"Bakarma~ I brought a few books so you could study!" You said cheerfully to see his parents and him chatting.

"Ohh, I probably went at a wrong--" You were closing the door but,

"No! It's fine, uhh (Y/n)? Correct?" Yuri said, as you went back in the room. "Yes ma'am, sir. Nice to meet you." You bowed as they laughed.

"You must be the girl we're currently talking about. Come and sit, (Y/n)."

"Eh? Uh, hai. Arigato." You awkwardly said as you faced the redhead.

"Yah Karma-kun, why would you tell them about me?" You smiled sarcastically at Karma as he sarcastically smiled back. "Is it bad for me to tell my parents about my girlfriend--?"

"girlfriend?!" Yuri, Hoshi, and you exclaimed at Karma's face. "well, well, well son. You won a jackpot, this girl's a Hwang." Hoshi said as you blushed deeply.

"Really? You're his girlfriend?" Yuri said smiling at you, "Sorry to get your hopes' up but no.. He's just teasing me as usual." You pinched his arm as he yelped. "Ahahaha, we're just really close friends."

"Yeah, she's chestnut." Karma said, rubbing the part of his arm where you pinched it.

"She is? Wowww, you're grown up now like a lady huh?" Hoshi complimented making you smile, "Thank you, uhh. Karma! Finals are coming in next week, make sure to study. Okay?"

"Why don't you study our son-- I mean study with our son? It'd be fun. We'll be outside, bye you two! Don't get carried away!" They both said and left the room, leaving you flushed red and Karma was just smirking at you.

"You heard them." He said making you glare at him. "There is no way I'm gonna get carried away with you!" You shouted and put down the books.

"I'm gonna pass by tomorrow morning to get those book, alright? I'll probably bring Kayano and Kanzaki with me. You can study alone, right?" You said calmly, he shook his head no.

"What do you mean no? You're a grown man now!" You said, he pouted playfully. "I'm only 15!" He acted like a kid as you roll your eyes.

"Aigoo, that gunshot really changed you. I liked the sadistic, delinquent, annoying and flirty side better!"

"Really now?" He smirked completely changing the mood. "Yes! Now if you please, go and study. You're being arrogant and shit but by the time results come out and you're low I'm gonna tease you till you die." You said and shoved the Japanese book in his face. "Argh, I hate Japanese Subject."

"Well too bad, Koro-sensei told me to give you this specialized book so you could catch up easily." You smiled brightly as he rolls his eyes. "What will you do if I don't stu-- AHHH okay okay!"

You showed his picture in a maid costume, that'll shut him up. "I'll go now, Kayano's waiting for me in the lobby. Bye!~"

"Kayano? Why won't she go up here?" He said and looked at you. "I don't know, I'll ask her on our way home. Bye bye Bakabane!"

"Bye bye dog poop!~"

You laughed and went out the room, "Ma'am, sir. I'll be going now, good bye!" You smiled at his parents. "Alright, be safe!"
~~
You went down the lobby αs you sαw Kαyαno waiting for you. "(Y/n)-san!!" She waved to you.

"What took you so long?"

"Oh that stupid Akabane tried to tease me." You said and she laughed. "Also, why won't you visit Karma?" You added.