+2

+

-karma's pov-

Soon enough the meeting ended,

We are currently taking the test, it took us 15 minutes to take it. It was really easy to begin with.

"done,"

"done,"

We both said in unison, passing the papers up front. "Well then. I'll check them right now." Koro-Sensei took the papers.

After about a minute, he handed us back the paper.

-your pov-
"Congratulations---" Before Koro-sensei could finish his statement, Karma shouted a 'yes' and showed me his paper.

Akabane- 99
Hwang- 98

Disappointment can be seen in my face. "Guess what? Pass me your 'elite' throne cause I win today---" Karma can see the confusion in my face.

I'm sure this question, which is two points, is correct.

"Ne, Koro-sensei. I believe you marked this question wrong." Koro-sensei looked up and sweat dropped.

"Oh come on Y/n-san, just accept you lo-" Karma got cut off, "I believe (Y/n) is right." Koro-sensei remarked my paper, erasing the 98 to a solid 100.

Karma's face was a mix of humiliation and furious.

I slowly took out my phone and took photos of Karma bickering at Koro-sensei at how it was unfair when clearly it is fair.

Karma noticed and tried to snatch the phone away from me. "Hey! Give me that! Delete that picture!" He chased me until the hallways of the building.

"Remember the agreement, if you lose. You have to do something for the winner." I pointed a finger prohibiting him from coming any closer.

"What's the connection of that and you deleting my pictures of that pho--!"

"Listen! I'll delete it, if you do something for me." I grinned and am the one walking closer to him.

"Argh, fine... Whatever, what should I do for you?" He rolled his eyes leaning towards me.

"Walk me home!" I said in a cute matter and he nodded lazily. We bid Koro-sensei goodbye and got down the mountain and started walking home.

-third pov-

The Akabane was as silent as a rock. You couldn't help but enjoy his sulking expression.

"Yah! Akabane!" As soon as you said that, he looked at me with a confused face.

"Eh? Yah? What's that?" He asked, still obviously annoyed. The girl realized that she just said 'hey' in Korean.

"Oh, I guess you don't know yet. I'm half korean, you know. Yah means hey, you should get used to it. I'm more comfortable saying yah than ne.. Language barriers get the best of me sometimes." You explained. It was silent again.

"Are you angry that you lost?" You babied him and all he can do is ignore you.

"Tch"