+11

-your pov- [wyws references]

his lips are against mine.

his lips are-- AHHHHH!!
He then pulled away as my mind went blank. My expressions were blank as I didn't say a single word.

"O-oh, was that.... T-too fast?" He stuttered, moving away from my face. "S-sorry, are you not mad?" He continued, my face looking the same.

"I-i'll go now. See you tomorrow, then." He said and walked away, as soon as he left. I walked slowly to my house as I entered the passcode to the door. And inserted the key for the second door. I closed the door and I leaned against the wall.

As I feel my face warming up, I held my cheeks and smiled.

Although,

What if he teases me the day after?

I shook my head and my eyes widened open. "What were you thinking? Why didn't you push him off? Why did he kiss me?" Questions kept flowing out my mouth like word vomit.

"Aigoo! I don't wanna face him tomorrow!" I said and ran up to my room.

-karma's pov-

"What were you thinking Akabane? Do you have any idea what were you doing? What if she doesn't want to give attention to me anymore?!" I scolded myself while getting in the house.

I don't want her to ignore me!

Akabane, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?

Although, despite the overthinking my brain is currently experiencing. My face turned into a deep shade of red, matching the hue of my red locks.

I then jumped and waltzed around the house like a drunk person. I giggled, punched the air, danced, sang, you name it.

I just wonder, what else will happen tomorrow?

~~
-third pov-

It was morning, the (h/c)-nette was just on fours on the ground peaking at the gap on the gate. Seeing the foot of the redhead tapping against the cement road.

Soon enough your mom came out the door of the house. "(Y/n)-ssi, are you--"

You put your index finger on your lips motioning her to be quiet. Your mom nodded as you stood up and quietly walking towards her. "Mom, Karma is waiting for me outside." You whispered making your mom confused.

"Okay?" She whispered back,

"Tell him, that I already went to school without him."

"Okay, okay~" She replied making you sigh in relief.

Your mom then walked out the gate, although things went, not so in your way.

As she went out, Karma immediately asked where you were.

"Oh, uhh Mrs. Hwang--" She cut the redhead off.

"Please, drop the honorifics, call me Auntie." She said and Karma nodded.

"Okay, Auntie," He smiled as you were peaking on the two of them. "Anyways, (Y/n) told me to tell you that she already went to school. Did something happen? Did you fight? Did something awkward happen?" Your mom asked Karma as your eyes widened.

Cursing under your breath, you heard Karma's voice. "No, we didn't" He laughed nervously, "Hey, Hwang (Y/n)! Come out now, it's already 7:46! We'll be late!" He called out making you mutter a 'fuck'