+7

-third pov-

As the two of you bid goodbye to each other, Koro-sensei was blushing pink. Hiding behind the wall writing everything that happened a while ago.

You can clearly see him. You just rolled your eyes and chuckled.

Although something felt nostalgic and familiar. Like memories went back yet you couldn't identify what those memories are. As if, his eyes had already stared into yours in the past.

You remembered the first time he showed up, how all his features seem to bring back a sudden feeling, infatuation. You shook your head.

"No, he couldn't possibly be...." You chuckled at how absurd words slipped out your mouth. And how ridiculous of you to think he was--

"(y/n)?" A voice rang through your ear as you turn around. To your relief it was just Hayami. "Hayami, what are doing out here?" I asked as she started to walk beside me. "I should ask you the same, I was just with Chiba awhile ago." She said, same stoic like expression. You both chatted and proceeded to walk to the girls' room and change to your robes.

After changing clothes and brushing your teeth. You then went off back to the room to apply your mild skin toner and some skin care products. There were a lot of girls in the room, yet you didn't care. You were gently tapping your skin as Okano approached you.

"(y/n)-san, do you always do this routine?" She asked and I nodded, continuing on removing the face gel off as it already reached the timer. "My mom may be Japanese, but she was influenced by Koreans' beauty standards ever since dad took her to his hometown. So she herself loves skin care. So mom forced me to do these anyway. At first I didn't like it but I slowly got used to it." I said and finished up. "So are we staying up late?" I said and smiled.

"No wonder your skin is really pretty. You're a half-breed and your mom loves skin care." Rio commented, asking for oil blotting papers from Hara. "My skin has breakouts often,"

"Oh, honey and cinnamon based masks work best for those. Mom uses them on me everytime I have breakouts." You smiled. The rest of the girls then bombard you with questions involving you and your life in Korea.

It lasted for about a few minutes until all the attention on you were thrown out the window.

Just because of a simple statement that you said : "You guys seem to be intrested in me recently, let's change topic. Hmmm boys?" You suggested, as their eyes sparkled.

"Ohhh, yeah! Hold on, let's vote for guys we like the most and rank them, I getting a paper" Rio stood up but was stopped my Bitch-sensei.

"Girls go to sleep, Karasuma's orders." She said blankly and cold. But at the same time, with sincerity. "Okayy~" The girls said disappointedly.

"Let's just do that tomorrow night okay? First topic of the night." You said and everybody agreed.

Every girl were then tucked in their own sleeping bags. And so, you were off to your dream.

~~~~ -your pov- <dreaming>

"(y/n)! (y/n)!" A small voice echoed. I woke up at a roadside beach.

I look at my body, I was a child. When I was 7.

I look at the person calling for me. It was blurry, but obvious that he has bright red hair. Oh look, it's my childhood friend.

I ran up to him, he started to tease me. And cheering me up once in a while.

"I feel sorry for grandmother, she was too young, she was just 48..." I said, so I remembered, it's the day of my grandma's funeral. Sure I live at Korea.