+31

-8:36pm-

"Oh my god! See, I called it!! By the way where is (Y/n)? I haven't really heard anything about her the past few weeks." Yuri let out a victorious laugh and Hoshi smiled fatherly.

Yep, Karma told the news through Skype and he wasn't even shocked at their feedback.

"(Y/n) volunteered to help for Korea, so she's in Seoul at the moment." Karma explained, while moving around the room picking up his dirty shirt from yesterday.  "Is that allowed?" "Is she safe?" "When is she coming home?" "Who is she with?"

Questions suddenly flowed out their mouths and Karma sat the laptop down on his lap, as his back leans on the bedframe. "One, yes that is allowed, as long as you are professional, seconds, yes she's safe, she's coming home some time next week and she's with her mom." The redhead recited his answer and his parents nodded.

"You're very lucky to have her son, huh? But since when have you asked her out? And how?" Hoshi's eyebrows wiggled and Karma chuckled. "Yeah, you're not joking. About two weeks ago at a festival. The way I told her wasn't really too special but hey it's something. The important part is she said yes." The redhead said proud and tall. "My little boy is grown up now, we can't wait to go home now." Yuri said and Karma chuckled slightly. "I'll hang up for now, mom and dad. I have some stuff to do," He said and his parents nodded.

"Okay~ Be safe, okay?"

"Yeah, bye-bye." And then Karma hang up afterwards. He sat on his office chair and started doing the assignment from yesterday, until his phone made a notification sound and he shot up from his seat. Grabbing his phone, he was greeted with a message from you.

New Message from Dog Poop❤️🤧
open|mute|clear
.
.
.
opening message...

Dog Poop❤️🤧

Bakabane!!!

Are you asleep?

No,, why??

You miss me don't you?:'<

well, yea but...

you see, I told my mom.

told her what?

that we're together...

ohhh

same!!

what'd she say?

wait.. you told this to your parents too??

what'd they say?

i asked you first!

ok fine,, she's pretty happy... too happy, she imagined our wedding from the spot 🤷‍♀️

wait really? well my parents were shocked then happy then worried for you since you're there in
korea then happy again yada yada.

what are you doing right now?

nothing really, taking a rest i guess