+30

After an hour, the medical team including you, arrived at Seoul. Multiple tourists were rushing to planes with several injuries and you hissed at the sight before you.

By the time the whole team hopped of the helicopter, all you can see is destroyed buildings waiting to collapse, people groaning and begging for help as they were in pain.

Only a few people are safe and not injured, medical teams from other parts of Seoul were helping but they were only about 10 people per team.

A soldier approached all of you,

"We are thankful you arrived, we should start now, we have multiple cities to help. Since other cities have no medical teams. So First off is Seoul."

You all nodded and headed down the building. Despite that you were in your uniform; short pleated skirt and button up long sleeve with a loose tie. It didn't really bother you, you basically expected the worse.

Although your heeled shoes seemed to not cooperate with the situation, you often trip on debris from other buildings.

"some buildings are fine, although the professionals are expecting a much stronger aftershock, so they might consider the quake today as a foreshock." The soldier explained, he led you all to your mom's hospital, luckily it was still in one peice.

You all entered it to see everything in a mess. A few staffs were injured minorly but other than that, they were fine.

"Is everyone alright? The ones who are shall join the medical team, stat." Your mom spoke, about 14 staffs stood up and put on their attires.

"Why is (Y/n) here?" one of the staff asked, "She joined to help, now let's go. Let's not waste time. The aircraft of the military will be taking us to the plant site where the powerplant collapsed and many construction workers are injured, the city will be fine. More medical teams will arrive let's not worry about that. Now let's go."

All of you hopped on a military truck and drove to the plantsite.

~~

-japan-

It was dismissal, Karma couldn't help but worry. Well it was not only him, the whole class does. The reports about the earthquake were said to have an aftershock maybe even stronger than the last one.

Japan was pretty stable, nothing was too damaged.

"Karma-kun, let's walk home together?" Nagisa and Kayano walked up to the redhead. He just nodded and grabbed his bag.

"Do you think (Y/n) is doing well? I'm worried about her. I mean, she can't just head to Korea without any permission to the principal." Kayano said, "I think her father might've handle it." Nagisa interjected,

"How about you Karma--?"

"I don't know." He straightforwardly said, a tone of coldness laced through his voice. "Why are you...?"

"I'm just... I... Look, I-i just won her. And I can't just stay put knowing that she's in an unstable country." Karma ran his fingers through his hair.

"She'll be fine... Trust me."

"What if she won't?"

"Don't you trust her?" Nagisa asked, that made Karma fall silent.

The walk home was quiet,

Soon Karma reached home, laying down his bed, he took his phone out and tried to text you, but immediately gave up.

"She must be on her job still."

Karma just tried to convince himself that you'll be fine. And he just went on with his night.